120

Of course, a caravan supermarket cannot fit 100,000 water pump.

  It is almost enough to pile a small part inside, and the rest of the large number of water pumps can only be piled up in the square around the RV supermarket in the relief center.

  Fortunately, before the pumps were piled up, Ye Rong and Yu Mengmeng pumped up the jelly water in the square.

  Hua Mi placed the newly acquired 6 square meters of black soil in the backyard of the supermarket, took out a handful of seeds from the 13th-level warehouse, and sprinkled them into the 6 square meters of black soil.

  Because she planted a lot of fruits before, and now there are tens of thousands of each fruit in stock, so Hua Mi specially planted some small vegetables this time.

  Coriander, spinach, Shanghai greens, tomatoes, cucumbers. She also found a species of Hericium erinaceus in the level 13 storage.

  Very good.

  After finishing all these things, Hua Mi started directly, using a vacuum cleaner to suck all the jelly water on the black earth and near the supermarket into the condom.

  She sucked more than a dozen jelly water polo.

  She recycled these water balloons into the garbage station.

  [Hint: Level 11 factories are overfilled with energy, and the rest can be taken out and used to recharge 1%, 2%, 3% 100%] [Obtain:

  Energy Light Group X1]

  [Obtain: Energy Light Group X1]

  It's not Hua Mi who wants to say, but Just to recycle a jelly water polo, she frantically swiped this kind of reminder, which made Huami dazzled.

  She counted carefully, and she didn't know the origin of this jelly water. If she recovered a jelly water polo, her level 13 storage would increase or decrease the energy light cluster by X100000.

  Fortunately, this kind of ethereal energy light group does not take up any space at all, no matter how many there are, it can be stored in level 13 storage.

  And the fluidity of these jelly water is very poor, so the drainage system of the whole city can't work at all.

  Fortunately, because of the poor fluidity, after Hua Mi has absorbed all the jelly water inside and outside the supermarket, it will take some time for the black land to be submerged again.

  With this time, Hua Mi can temporarily solve many things.

  She teleported directly into the fence behind the caravan supermarket, pumped the water inside into the 13th-level storage, and released it immediately, which was regarded as storage.

  In addition, Hua Mi left 10,000 boxes of condoms for Ye Rong and the others.

  There are 24 sets in a box, enough for Ye Rong and the others to use for a long time.

  The rest of the water pumps outside the caravan supermarket hadn't been put into storage yet, so Hua Mi sent a message to ask Ye Rong not to touch these water pumps yet.

  Don't leave the filled jelly water polo around, find someone to pull them into the wall of the Supermarket.

  Since the fence of the community was erected, there was no one around the huge Supermarket.

  Huo Jing and his relatives, the contractors, only continued to rebuild and strengthen the fence of the community, and there was a large area of ​​ruins inside.