83

Seeing Hua Mi's generosity, the stall owner who sells skin care products felt embarrassed, so he chatted casually with Hua Mi,

  "Our city collapsed more than half overnight At the beginning, there was still medicine, but because the road was blocked, the medicine could not be brought in."

  Xiangcheng was the first city to be shaken . The materials are being overturned to Xiangcheng.

  By the time the people of Xiangcheng got used to the earthquake, the earthquake had already spread to every city like a plague.

  In every city, a large number of people were injured and even died.

  Every city needs medical supplies.

  In comparison, Xiangcheng is really a city with the lowest death rate.

  That's because in fact, many people who died were not killed by the earthquake, but were dragged to death by their injuries because the medical supplies behind them didn't keep up.

  Many smart people have spotted this trend, and those who can come to Xiangcheng, and those with their families are rushing to Xiangcheng.

  This is in stark contrast to not long ago when people in Xiangcheng dragged their families out of the city, and even sold their property to leave Xiangcheng.

  "Look at me, I can't stop talking to you."

  The stall owner who sells skin care products packed his luggage and put the dozen or so oranges that Hua Mi gave him,

  "My son is still in the emergency room, thank you for your orange, I go first."

  After finishing speaking, the stall owner ran to the emergency room, where his child was still lying there. He was lucky today, not only sold out all the skin care products, but also got a dozen oranges.

  Gotta show it to his son.

  Hua Mi watched his leaving back, shook her head slowly, and asked Dafu to bring back the moisturizing skin care products, and she took Xiaofu to continue shopping at the stall.

  As the roads outside various cities are blocked and logistics and transportation become more and more difficult, online shopping is no longer realistic.

  What is fighting now is probably the amount of material reserves in each city.

  In cities with insufficient reserves, chaos is about to emerge.

  There will also be more and more survivors, like skin care product stall owners, who will come to Xiangcheng from other cities.

  Because for now, Xiangcheng's various material reserves are quite sufficient.

  Even if a certain food item is shorter, wouldn't there be Huami's oranges in her pocket?

People are so hungry that they can even eat tree bark and mud. No matter how unpalatable oranges are, they have to be eaten.

  This reminds Hua Mi of the barrier Gong Yi set up at the gate of the city.

  Hmm~ Hua Mi stopped, turned back and said to Xiao Fu,"Go back and tell Uncle Cao Feng to prepare a big truck, and we'll go sell oranges at the gate of the city."

  With Gong Yi's checkpoint, there must be many people outside Can't enter the city, at least not in a short time.

  The survivors came here after a long journey, tired and hungry. At this time, they saw a seller of oranges at the gate of the city, so why not rush up and grab them?