131

Hua Mi stood alone in front of the wet wall with a gun in her hand. She looked up at the sky and completely lost the concept of time.

  Because the sky is no longer bright and the rain has been falling, if there is no one with a watch, you will never know how long it has passed.

  But now, people are living on the edge of the food and clothing line, where is the mood and conditions to look at the watch?

  Many people are just afraid that their mobile phones will run out of battery.

  The survivors who trekked outside the city to Xiangcheng and B city were in danger again and again.

  The expressways and national highways of the two cities are accessible, and the jelly water in Xiangcheng has also been controlled.

  Soon, a large number of survivors gathered at the gate of Xiangcheng.

  They want to go to Xiangcheng to seek a living.

  Every day the garrison sends a large number of people to search for survivors in distress outside the city, which gives many survivors an opportunity.

  Not everyone will have the word "bad guy" written on their faces. In Xiangcheng, where the garrison can't see, there is always darkness growing.

  And the gun in her hand still has the residual warmth from Gong Yi's body.

  Hua Mi thinks, this life is always different from the previous life, at least in this life, she can still feel the warmth of humanity.

  At this time, a subtitle flashed in front of Huami's eyes,

[Enable security scan.]

  [Complete security defense project]

  [Defense project: Dredge the black land in the material warehouse of city B and the Xiang B expressway section]

  [Rating: primary protection project]

  [Obtain 8 square meters of black land, please choose a location for the black land. ]

  [Get X1 in the lottery]

  [X11 in the remaining lottery]

  Hua Mi left one square meter of black land in the supply warehouse in City B.

  When she left the supply warehouse in City B, Tang You led the garrison in City B, guarding the supply warehouse with Uncle Eighth and others.

  But because of the need to dredge the road for engineering construction, Hua Mi can get the upgrade of the black land, so she also specially explained that she asked Eighth Uncle's wrecking team to strengthen the tunnel and connect the material warehouse with the main road at the same time.

  In this way, she can achieve another building upgrade to the black earth.

  The Eighth Uncle and others listened to Hua Mi's words, so Tang You and others reinforced the tunnel, while the Eighth Uncle and others cleared the road.

  Sure enough, the wreckage team's actions were very fast, and Hua Mi immediately refreshed the level of the black earth.

  Because the Xiang-B Expressway is considered a protection project, the 1 square meter of black land that is dredged from the Xiang-B Expressway to Huami is naturally included in the protection project.

  Huami entered the fence, settled the newly acquired 8 square meters of black land, and planted cabbage, white radish, potato, carrot, lettuce, cauliflower, cabbage, and corn.