112

"Strawberry flavored."

  Gong Yi's eyes were deep, looking at the box of condoms that Hua Mi handed over.

  She didn't notice the thoughtful expression on Gong Yi's face at all, because Hua Mi's heart was very open and she didn't have any thoughts at all.

  She took apart the condom in her hand, picked one out of the box, tore it open, and showed Gong Yi the airtightness and toughness of the condom, "Look, use this thing to put the jelly-like water in it, and the hole is fastened. Then throw it in the garbage dump, just like throwing garbage."

  She still has hundreds of thousands of boxes of condoms in her hand, plus plastic bags and balloons that can be found in Xiangcheng, as long as the airtightness is good, no Will make those jelly water flow out, all can be used.

  Gong Yi looked at Hua Mi with indescribable eyes.

  She said it with joy, without any embarrassment.

  Hua Mi forgot, she forgot everything about that night.

  Gong Yi suddenly had an evil thought in his heart, and said vindictively, "You took out this thing suddenly, I thought you remembered what happened that night, I wore it at first, but you are crazy ,you ripped it off by yourself, you forgot?"

  After speaking, the corner of his mouth curled up, with a kind of vileness that he couldn't understand, looking at Hua Mi's reaction.

  She was taken aback, blinked her fox eyes, and looked at Gong Yi.

  It seems a little confused.

  The smile on Gong Yi's face grew wider, he leaned in front of Hua Mi, and said word by word,
  "You came up with a great idea, but are you sure you have so many condoms? So much water is accumulated in Xiangcheng, A few condoms won't help."

  Hua Mi's thoughts were still stuck just now, what Gong Yi said. Did she tear it off by herself?

  What about that night?

 "Uh~~"

  Hua Mi tilted her head back, didn't she?

  "Daddy Duck?" she blurted out, seeing Gong Yi stunned for a moment, she immediately shivered, Gong Yi is not a good boss, what kind of duck is he going to be?

 Did she misunderstand Gong Yi's meaning?

Before Gong Yi opened his mouth, she hurriedly said haha, "I have a lot of condoms, hundreds of thousands of boxes of condoms, enough to hold a lot of jelly water, the main thing is that this thing can be used in emergencies, wait until you find a way to release the flood  and then use it again."

  Don't underestimate the capacity of this condom, a condom can hold up to a very large size.

  The key is for emergencies.

  After finishing speaking, Hua Mi hurriedly turned around, "You think about it, and after you think about it, you can get the goods from me, bye."

  Scaring her to death, hurry up and slip away, Gong Yi's overt and secret hints made her quite flustered.

  In fact, she have already noticed it, haven't she?

Look at Gong Yi, he hinted at her several times, but she thought it was impossible, and she didn't associate Gong Yi with the little duck that night at all.

  But in this world, what is impossible?

  Everything is possible, and it is not necessarily a good thing to be so clear.