124

"Brother Ziran~~"

  Fang Xin chased out of the big tent and stood in the rain. She saw only a white mist in front of her, and he was gone. Qin Ziran's traces were found.

  She stamped her feet anxiously.

  Qin Ziran just went to find Hua Mi and left like this. Why was it always Hua Mi? As long as there was news about Hua Mi, Qin Ziran could abandon her without hesitation.

  Fang Xin was very unwilling.

  She walked to her father Fang Huai's tent angrily, opened the tent curtain and saw that Fang Huai was counting supplies in the tent.

  All survivors live near relief centers.

  As Xiangcheng's city clearance team is working hard, the ruins of the entire collapsed city are being cleared bit by bit.

  After being bulldozed and filled up, the entire Xiangcheng city has now become a huge bare land.

  But many people don't know this, because many people don't wear goggles in front of their eyes. It's pretty good to be able to roughly understand what's a few meters ahead.

  In this case, many people bought the goggles sold in the RV supermarket for 55,000 each.

  Of course, those who buy goggles do not include Fang Xin and Fang Huai.

  Because Fang Huai doesn't have that much money at all, and Fang Xin's income after working is no longer enough to meet her own luxury consumption.

  In the past, Fang Xin had to give him money every month.

  Now that Hua Mi won't let Fang Xin suck blood, Qin Ziran is tired of Fang Xin again, and the father and daughter can only be blind in this weather.

  So Fang Xin came to Fang Huai because she wanted to discuss it with him and buy some goggles to wear. Otherwise, she wanted to find Qin Ziran. She didn't know how to find him in this white fog.

  Fang Xin saw Fang Huai stuffing oranges into his bag, and she hurriedly asked:

  "Dad, where are you taking these oranges?"

  "I saw your Uncle Ming, and he invited me to play two cards with him, tsk tsk.  I'll be right back."

  Fang Huai has no money in his hand. Fortunately, nothing can stop the bad gambler. He can now only use the food he eats as chips.

  Especially oranges, an orange costs 9.9. If you can win a handful of cards, you can get a bunch of oranges.

  Fang Xin heard this and she  anxiously grabbed Fang Huai's bulging backpack and said,

  "Dad, stop gambling. In this world, I have no income. I heard that the relief center canceled the two snacks and even the free breakfast will also have to cancel."

  "Dad, the situation is getting more and more serious, we still have to save some food." Those who could leave Xiangcheng have left, and those who can't leave Xiangcheng are because they don't have the conditions to leave.

  For example, Fang Xin and Fang Huai have no car or money.

  And after going to City B, they don't know if three meals a day are provided for free.

  Therefore, by pumping jelly water at the garrison and  in Xiangcheng, Fang Xin and Fang Huai managed to survive in Xiangcheng.

  When they really can't survive anymore, it's not too late to think of other ways to survive.