45

"Your sister is simply a violent person .She has lost her mind and beats everyone she sees. I just saw her beat us administrators to the point of bleeding." f

  As if she had found an outlet for her emotions, Dai Fang kept scolding Hua Mi,

  "You didn't ask your elder brother Ziran to arrange something for you to do, you don't know how difficult things are outside, those people occupy the room. Your sister is such a shameless person."

  Fang Xin nodded,

  "It's true that my sister is such a person, and now brother Ziran is looking for my sister. Is it? Too bad, he will definitely cover up for my sister, after all, brother Ziran and my sister are boyfriend and girlfriend relationships."

 "Bah, your sister said it herself, Mr. Qin is her ex-boyfriend, that kind of people, how can she be worthy of Mr. Qin."

  In Dai Fang's mind, if Qin Ziran can solve her job and give her a face, then Qin Ziran is the best.

  Fortunately, such an excellent man broke up with Hua Mi.

  Who knows, Fang Xin still shook her head,
  "If they break up, my sister is talking just nonsense. She dares to say anything in order to hang brother Ziran, and brother Ziran is still in her hands." After finishing speaking , Fang Xin looked at Dai Fang with a weak face, and added,
"Actually, my sister has a lot of men outside, and I found several of them. My sister doesn't wholeheartedly treat brother Ziran, unlike me. I really like brother Ziran."

  Hearing Fang Xin's words, as expected, hatred arose on Dai Fang's pig-headed face, she gritted her teeth, "Should we just watch Mr. Qin being played by your sister in the palm of her hand?"

  She looked at Fang Xin again, remembering that when she found Fang Xin and Qin Ziran, both of them looked like they were not wearing pants.

 Dai Fang couldn't figure it out at first, thinking that Fang Xin and Qin Ziran shouldn't be like this.

  But now, after listening to Fang Xin's painful words, Dai Fang said with relief:
  "Xinxin, to be honest, you are the only one worthy of Mr. Qin in this world. An outstanding person like Mr. Qin deserves to be devoted to you wholeheartedly."

  Fang Xin was moved to tears, holding Qin Ziran's lunch box tightly with one hand, and tightly holding Qin Ziran's lunch box with the other hand, as if the pain there was too painful to breathe
"My sister caught us, there is no other way to separate them, the only way is to let my sister disappear, so my sister will not continue to play with Ziran's brother's feelings." She seemed to bereally considerate of Qin Ziran.

  This idiot Dai Fang seemed to be enlightened, and immediately walked out,
"I will go to the garrison for help now, put your sister in prison, and clear all those disobedient people out of the emergency area."

"Dai Fang , Dai Fang, don't, I'm just talking casually, don't arrest my sister."

  Fang Xin cried and shouted behind Dai Fang, but it was only crying, and there was no obstacle in the slightest action.

  In fact, Dai Fang should have done this long ago.

  After the temporary relief center was taken over by the garrison, there were garrisons everywhere to maintain order. How many people were there in the management? If you want to push things forward, you should find someone with a gun to do it.

  For example, Hua Mi, who likes to beat people, just pulls them out and shoots them.

  Behind Dai Fang, Fang Xin showed a smile, that smile was sinister, making her pretty face look extremely ugly.