30

The meaning of the garrison is to let Hua Mi go in quickly.

  Hua Mi glanced gratefully at the garrison standing guard in the emergency area, took out two bottles of mineral water from her satchel, and stuffed them into the nurse's arms, "Please drink, thank you."

  After saying that, Hua Mi rushed in emergency area.

  Behind her, the little nurse was holding two bottles of mineral water, and looked at the garrison beside her with resentment, "I said that idlers are not allowed to enter the emergency area anymore, take a look at the chaos inside, who is she? Huh?"

  The garrison on guard replied, "That's our captain's friend, didn't you see the anxious look on her face? There must be her relatives inside."

  In this relief center, there is no one who doesn't know Hua Mi, since we all know each other, and they can't help her with anything else, so it's okay to give her a hand.

  Hearing that it was Gong Yi's friend, the little nurse curled her lips and stopped talking. She still had a lot of things to do outside. She believed that Captain Gong's friend was a generalist, and she wouldn't be like that Fang Xin  last time.

  Obviously nothing happened, but insisted on occupying a bed in the emergency area, called around with a borrowed mobile phone to complain, and finally almost quarreled with someone in the emergency area.

  It's so ignorant.

  The doctors and nurses inside were all busy, how could they have the energy to appease Fang Xin?

  Hua Mi, who successfully entered the emergency room, walked all the way forward, and as far as the eye could see, the emergency room was located in a large gymnasium next to the park.

  The garrison divided the gymnasium into small pieces, separated by cloth.

  In every cubicle, there is a person lying on a single bed, humming in pain.

  These cries of pain are connected together, exaggerating the emergency area, which is like a hell on earth.

  Hua Mi searched from room to room, really wanting to ask someone, but all the doctors and nurses who came in were very busy, as busy as hell.

  It is almost impossible to find the director of the water factory from them.

  Hua Mi seemed very anxious, afraid that if she came late, the factory director would die.

  Where can she get a large amount of diesel oil?

  "Ahhhhh, kill me, kill me, it hurts me to death, ahhh, you just kill me!"

  In the partition in front, a man's roar sounded, as if he was enduring a great pain pain.

  Hua Mi looked over and saw Gong Yi rushing out of the cubicle covered in blood, his eyes tearing open.

  He grabbed a doctor and yelled, "Give him pain relief, hurry up, if you don't give him pain relief, he will die of pain!"

The doctor frowned, and could only hurriedly explain to the nurse, shook off Gong Yi's hand, and ran towards his operating table.

Don't care about Gong Yi's anxious roar.

  Gong Yi was wearing the lifeguard's clothes, which were covered in blood and dust. His muscles were tense, and he looked at the nurse again with murderous eyes.

  In the compartment behind him, the cry of pain was still ringing, "It hurts, it hurts, kill me, kill me, ah ah ah ah ah!"

  "Let him slow down, find a way to make him slow down!"