154

Looking at the mineral water bottle that was two meters away from him, Gong Yi looked down at the empty water glass in Hua Mi's hand.

  He raised his eyebrows, he understood, Hua Mi was teasing him like a psycho.

  With such a long distance, how could he use his brain to fill Huami's glass with water?

  "Okay, I'll pour it for you."

  Gong Yi got angry, he stretched out his hand, just like how Hua Mi teased him, he also teased Hua Mi.

  He casually grabbed the mineral water bottle in the distance, grabbed a handful of air, and threw it on top of Hua Mi's head.

  Anyway, if she teased him, he would retaliate.

  With a "splash" a pile of water was thrown on top of Hua Mi's head, and the whole bottle of water was poured over her head.

  "Ahhhh, Gong Yi, are you courting death??!!!"

  Hua Mi went into a rage, and after she got into the armored vehicle, she took off her raincoat, and now the bottle of water fell on top of her head, the coolness of the mineral  water went straight to the back of her neck.

  She was so angry that she beat Gong Yi's body with her fist, "I haven't felt this kind of anger for a long time, I'm so mad, come on, let's fight to the death!!!"

  Dare to pour water on her? Um? Dare to splash water on her, right? She is going to kill her son's father today!

 Hua Mi punched and kicked Gong Yi, and Gong Yi was taken aback, he hugged Hua Mi, wrapped his hands around her wrists, turned around, and pressed her on the back of the chair.

  "I didn't do it on purpose."

  He lowered his head and explained, looking at Hua Mi's flushed face, Gong Yi frowned, looked back at the empty mineral water bottle that was still in the distance, and looked down at Hua Mi again, "I really didn't do it on purpose."

  "Yes, you did it on purpose. I told you that you may be a psychic. You don't believe me, and you even poured water on me on purpose. Gong Yi, you are looking for death! "

  Hua Mi struggled, her body was stuck between Gong Yi and the back of the chair. Her head was covered with water, and all the water poured into her clothes.

  Now the clothes on her front and back were all stuck to her body, exposing her body in a very disharmonious shape.

  Seeing this, Gong Yi looking down at the disharmonious picture on her chest again, Hua Mi said angrily,

  "What are you looking at? Haven't you seen it before? Do you want me to strip naked for you?"

  "Yeah."

  Gong Yi was serious.

  The next moment, Hua Mi opened her mouth and bit Gong Yi's chin. She was furious, "Don't even think about it, don't even think about it even if you die, get out!"

  It wasn't because of shyness, but because of her headache. Three months have not passed the critical period, and she cannot withstand Gong Yi's torture.

  Gong Yi felt a pain, came to his senses, and stopped. He was afraid that if he really thought about it, he would really strip off Hua Mi.

  He stood up in a hurry, let go of Hua Mi, his face was red, and he turned around awkwardly,

  "I, I'm not good at this and that. I'll go out and  you calm down first. Don't be angry."

  Before he could finish his words, Hua Mi picked up an orange and hit Gong Yi on the back of the head.