20

Although the gas company said that it was only due to a breakdown and was undergoing emergency repairs, without natural gas, they couldn't even boil the river water for drinking.

  So Huo Jing made up his mind and brought all the cash at home to find Hua Mi.

  He sat across from Hua Mi, with a face full of shame, "Actually, I went to the water factory this morning, but there was a line of people buying water at the entrance of the water factory. A few boxes were sold out."

  Oh, actually, the word "buy" should not be used, but the word "rob" should be more appropriate.

  "We also tried to place an order online to buy water."

  But they didn't accurately judge the seriousness of the situation. Although the logistics is still running, they can't enter the city at all. Even if they enter the city, they will be delivered to different places. Know which courier station in the city.

  Now it is very difficult for people in Xiangcheng to pick up a courier. Sometimes people in the city have to go outside the city to pick up the courier.

  Inconvenient logistics have resulted in no good supply of food and water.

  Everyone is panicking, everyone is desperately hoarding food and water, and some people even live in a temporary evacuation center.

  There were also some people who couldn't stand the shaking of Xiangcheng, so they simply left Xiangcheng with their families.

  For example, those who set up stalls outside the temporary relief center to clear goods.

  At the end of Huo Jing's speech, the expression on his face was almost pleading,

  "Miss Hua, just sell me some water. This time, no matter who says it, I won't sell it."

  Hua Mi ate a piece of dried orchid . She feel a little tired.

  She pointed to the small open space around the supermarket with her chopsticks,

  "The price you gave is less, look how much a bottle of water sells outside now, at least 50 a bottle, how much can you buy with just a few wads of money?"

  Huo Jing lowered his head and drooped his shoulders.

  Thinking of the 3,000 bottles of mineral water he was fooled into selling by his relatives, he raised his hand and slapped himself hard.

  "Don't go to extremes, keep a calm mind at this time, or you will slide slowly into the abyss."

  Hua Mi had already finished a big bowl of Malatang, and said,

  "It happens that I want to build a barbed wire fence here, if you help me do it I'll give you a box of mineral water for a day's work."

  She was really tired, and after she was full, she kept wanting to doze off.

  At this time, she really want to go to sleep.

  But her level 4 factory and level 4 warehouse are waiting to be upgraded, so the 1 square meter of black land is not matched to keep up, which will delay her career.

  Huo Jing, who was sitting opposite, heard, hey, there is such a good thing.

  Based on the calculation of 50 yuan for a bottle of mineral water outside, and there are 24 bottles of mineral water in a box, wouldn't he earn 1,200 yuan for a day's work?
  Huo Jing immediately nodded in agreement.

  In the next sentence, Hua Mi said:
  "You still have to pay in cash, all the cash!"

  So the value of a box of mineral water per day is Huo Jing's cash + Huo Jing's labor.