182

Except for a few well-known medicinal materials, what medicinal materials and what medicinal materials are used together, what kind of effects can be produced, and what kind of diseases can be used to treat them.

  Without a professional Chinese herbalist to prescribe prescriptions, who would dare to randomly mix and cook medicinal materials?

 This is the case with Chinese medicine. If you mix the prescriptions randomly, it is very likely that the good medicine will turn into poison, and the poison will turn into extremely poisonous.

  Even due to improper storage, the medicinal properties of medicinal materials will change.

  The properties of the medicine will be enhanced or weakened to varying degrees depending on which medicinal materials are boiled together.

  In the past, if people wanted to drink traditional Chinese medicine, they could go online and buy books with Chinese medicine prescriptions.

  But where do the survivors go online?

  Even if you can use the universal signal connector sold by Huami, you can buy books online, but on the seller's end, who will deliver the goods?

 There are also those Chinese medicinal materials. If you are not a proficient expert, you probably don't know what medicinal materials are.

  Many herbs actually look similar.

  At least in Hua Mi's eyes, they were all a bunch of plants of the same size.

  In short, this batch of medicinal materials has become useless to Chichuan's friends.

  If you really want to throw it away, you really can't bear it. If you can continue to preserve it, you may be able to save many people's lives in the future.

  The premise is that someone has such a huge engine power and can take over these dozens of tons of Chinese medicinal materials.

  Hua Mi only took half a second to think,
  "It's all over. Tell your friends' friends how many such Chinese medicinal materials there are. Buy them all for me."

  Chichuan's friends' friends are Those who specialize in the business of Chinese medicinal materials naturally know many of their peers.

  Hua Mi is now a rich man, a very, very rich man.

  But the friends of Chichuan's friends only want money.

  Because here in Huami, money is useful and can be used to buy supplies.

  If the other party wants to exchange supplies, if he has so many supplies, they will spoil before he can eat them all, and he might even be robbed.

  So they might as well convert everything into money or save electronic coins online.

  Anyway, he had already bought Huami's universal signal connector. When the time comes, he will live with his family in City B, eat and buy a little, and he will be able to survive for a long time.

  Chichuan responded, "Sister Hua, I'll come with him, and we'll move the medicinal materials."

  Those Chinese medicinal materials are stored in the medical market in City B, not far from Hua Mi.

  "Okay."

  Hua Mi asked Chichuan and the Chinese medicine dealer to drive to the supply warehouse in City B to pick her up.

  After hanging up Chichuan's phone, Hua Mi carefully looked at the remaining space in her level 17 warehouse.

  Not much left.