137

When Gong Yi led Fang Yuqi, Yang Honglin and others hurried over, what he saw was a group of stripped and naked chickens dancing around Huami.

  And Hua Mi held a gun in her hand, with a dissolute expression on her face

If anyone danced a little slower, she would go up with the gun and point at him,

 "Hurry up, cheer me up, hurry up! Dance!"

  "Hua Mi!!!"

  Gong Yi shouted from a distance with a livid face.

  He was so worried about her. Originally, he was planning to go to City A. He passed by City B to have a look. He heard Fang Yuqi's report that Hua Mi was in danger, so Gong Yi immediately brought people over.

  As a result, he came here to take a look, but what did he saw?!

  Fang Yuqi and Yang Honglin looked at each other, no one expected such a scene here.

  Didn't you say that it was Sister Hua who was insulted?

  Why was it the opposite?

  Hua Mi in the front turned around and looked at a group of guards in the distance. The malicious expression on her face suddenly changed, she smiled very innocently and cutely, and raised her hand, and greeted Gong Yi with a clip tone,

"Hi ~ What a coincidence, a friend from afar."

  Unfortunately, he came here specially to rescue her, Gong Yi stepped forward with a serious face, and glanced behind Hua Mi, those shivering, naked chickens,

  "Yes, I heard that a group of men here have been insulted, and I came here to save them!"

  "Miss Hua"

  Yang Honglin followed, stood behind Gong Yi, looked up and down at Hua Mi, and saluted at her,

  "Miss Hua, thank you for showing me the way. Do you remember me? My name is Yang Honglin. I used to be a policeman in City B, and I am still responsible for maintaining order in City B." There is order in the city, so Yang Honglin shouldn't care about things outside the city.

  However, there are not many policemen in City B. Since Fang Yuqi returned to City B, he has called for the police to help pump jelly water, and all the policemen who can be called have been called.

  Those who did not answer the call probably have no way to answer the call again, or they do not want to answer the call.

  So there are only a few policemen in total, so they can only act together with the garrison, and they will do whatever the garrison does.

  Hua Mi put on a gesture of reminiscing about the past with Yang Honglin, looked at Yang Honglin with a smile, and raised her hand to shake hands with him,

 "Hello, I knew you were a responsible person at the beginning, but I didn't expect you to really answer the call "

  Yang Honglin looked hesitantly at the row of naked men behind Hua Mi, who had been controlled by Fang Yuqi's garrison.

  The garrison is handing out underpants to them one by one.

  Looking at Hua Mi's outstretched claws, oh no, Yang Honglin also stretched out his white hand, and shook Hua Mi quickly, then kept a distance.

  Hua Mi wanted to talk to Yang Honglin again, but Gong Yi stood between her and Yang Honglin with a straight face.

  With his hands on his hips, his sharp eyes were shining with fire, and he just stared down at Hua Mi.