7

Hua Mi:? ? ?

  Not quite understanding, she called up the control panel and looked at it again and again. Why is her cash register interface still only 7 yuan?

  After pondering for a long time, she still couldn't figure out what happened, when suddenly she heard someone calling her from behind.

  When Hua Mi turned around, it was Fang Xin?

  Fang Xin at this time, compared to the Fang Xin who survived by Hua Mi in the last days, looks much younger and more beautiful.

  She was wearing a pink woolen coat with a rhinestone brooch pinned to the collar of the coat, her long hair was permed into big waves, and she walked over with a happy face, "Ah, sister, you are really make me  worried , I knew I would find you if I came here."

  From the collapsed communities and factories in Xiangcheng, the rescued survivors were all placed here.

  All kinds of people have come here these two days, either looking for relatives, or doing interviews.

  So Fang Xin entered the medical emergency center directly.

  The expression on Hua Mi's face turned cold in an instant,

  "What are you doing here?"

  She didn't go to find Fang Xin, but Fang Xin came to the door by herself.

  Fang Xin didn't feel that the danger was approaching at all, she held Hua Mi's hand with her freshly manicured hands, and put on a pitiful look, "Sister, you hung up my call last time, I... I've been calling you all the time and I can't get through, don't be like this, we are good sisters, aren't we? How much did our ancestral house sell for? Sister, just tell me."

  "Sister, remember what I told you last time, I said I want to buy a house in Xiangcheng, so you can buy it for me."

  The tone is coquettish, as if as long as she puts on such a posture, no matter how excessive her request is, Hua Mi will agree.

  Hua Mi looked at Fang Xin carefully.

  She is delicate and exquisite, and she is the one that men love most when she acts coquettishly.

  However, Hua Mi saw the kind of ugliness in her body. "Ha."

  Hua Mi couldn't help laughing at herself, she didn't know if she was mentally retarded or blind in her previous life? Why can't she see the strong stench emanating from Fang Xin's soul?

  Seeing Fang Xin stunned, Hua Mi asked,

  "What is our family's ancestral house? Your surname is Fang, and my surname is Hua. My Hua family's ancestral house has a half-money relationship with you? Why should I spend money? Buy you a house?"

  She was quite strange, really, what kind of logic  Fang Xin have?

  Fang Xin also thinks that Hua Mi is very strange. Since she was a child, she ate and wore Hua Mi's clothes, and also received more than half of the Hua Mi's scholarship. Isn't this justified?

  Why can't Huami buy her a house with the money she got from selling her ancestral house?

Fang Xin pouted, "Humph, sister, I'm going to get angry when you say that, how can you say such a thing? From childhood to adulthood, every time you give me what I want."

"It's because I'm so stupid every time, that's why I raised you , This kind of lazy vampire, how much money have you taken from me for so many years? Is it enough for a flat? Tell me!"