54

Qin Ziran is in the office, waiting for Fang Xin to find Dai Fang for him.

  Impatiently after listening to Ke Minghong's reason for coming, Qin Ziran said: "Now it's my girlfriend who was pried into a corner by Gong Yi. You don't blame Gong Yi, but you let me take a step back. What kind of logic is this?"

Ke Minghong was about to say something but Qin Ziran interrupted the rambunctious old man,
 "How about this, since you think this is a relationship issue between the few of us, which delays the supply of medical supplies, go and help me persuade Ah Mi to come back."

  Ke Minghong, who was standing opposite Qin Ziran, had a look of astonishment.

  He didn't expect that Qin Ziran would be such a villain, in order to win back Hua Mi's heart, Qin Ziran would do everything he could?

  "As long as Hua Mi can come back to me, not to mention giving you a signed approval to return the money to the garrison rescue team, but asking me to give you a little more approval, that's fine." Qin Ziran was fully use the public power for private use. He looked at Ke Minghong with a sense of control.

  There was no way, a person like Ke Minghong who had a sense of responsibility but no real power could not refuse Qin Ziran at all.

  He came out of Qin Ziran's office dejectedly, and looked at the doctors and nurses in white coats who were hurrying back and forth in the bustling emergency room.

  It's hard for a clever woman to cook without rice, and no matter how good the people under him are, they can't stop the shortage of medical supplies.

  As soon as Ke Minghong stepped up, he saw a little boy in front of him, one leg tied with white gauze, happily running past him.

  A woman was following behind, holding a bottle of ethanol in her hand, chasing after her anxiously, "Kid, hurry up and apply the medicine!"

  Before she finished speaking, she saw Ke Minghong, and the woman hurriedly poured out some  in her hand and the Ethanol was hidden.

  That appearance, she's afraid Ke Minghong will see it.

  Ke Minghong had a puzzled look on his face. He remembered that when this little boy was delivered, his legs were bloody and severe.

  Not to mention being alive and kicking like now, it's hard to survive.

  How many days have passed now? He can run and laugh.

  Thinking of the action of that precious mother hiding the medicine just now, Ke Minghong couldn't help feeling sad, so he quickly quickened his pace and ran out to the emergency room to find Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi is sitting on the pedal of the RV, watching the drizzle and feeling drowsy.

  People who bought medicines came one after another, word of mouth passed on, and now not only people in the emergency area will come to buy medicines, but also buyers in the relief center.

  Fortunately, Ye Rong set a limit, otherwise Hua Mi would be a little worried that the hundreds of thousands of medical supplies in her level 7 storage would not be enough.

  Dafu and Xiaofu are in front of the empty shelf, one sells water and the other sells medicine. The two children are very familiar with doing business now.

  Ke Minghong stood in the rain and watched, and finally waited until a group of survivors took medicine and left happily.

  He stepped forward a little angrily, walked into the awning of the RV, and said to Hua Mi and said to her sarcastically, "Miss Hua is really rich, it seems that the relationship with Captain Gong is developing well, and she actually started a business of reselling medical supplies. "

  The meaning of this is that Hua Mi is taking the medical supplies from the garrison material warehouse for personal gain here?

  Hua Mi sat on the pedal, her sleepy fox eyes finally became clearer, she looked at the bald Ke Minghong, and smiled strangely, "Oh, look, who is here, it turned out that it was  the medical director who driven out Cao Feng and Tang You in the emergency area is here."

  Who can't talk sarcastically  about others.

  Ke Minghong put away his umbrella, blocked by the thick water vapor in the air, making his breathing difficult.

  He took a breath and said, "Miss Hua, then I'll make it clear that people don't speak secretly. You also know that because of you, the medical supplies in our emergency department are in short supply."

"Wait a minute, wait a minute!"

  Hua Mi stood up, and she compared her height with Ke Minghong's. Well, she took a step back, stood on the pedal of the RV, and looked down at Ke Minghong, "What are you talking about? The medical supplies in your emergency room are running short and it  because of  who? Tell me about it again." Then she sneered again,
 "If you don't clear up this matter for me today, you won't be able to leave alive!"

  Believe it or not? Hua Mi can kill him in a matter of minutes.

  Ke Minghong tried his best to raise his head, looking up at Hua Mi, this height gap put him under great pressure.

  But he couldn't lose this battle, and immediately said: "First of all, you shouldn't bring your children's affair to this kind of place. What is the emergency room? It's a place for injured patients in a disaster-stricken city."

  He swallowed, his neck sore,

  "I know Qin Ziran cheated on you with your cousin, and you feel bad, but you can't avenge yourself and make Gong Yi not to let us borrow medical supplies for the emergency department.  Miss Hua, you shouldn't use the medical supplies from the emergency department for personal gain and sell them at a high price here." He spoke one sentence at a time, expressing all his dissatisfaction in the past few days.

  Because Qin Ziran doesn't like to criticize, Gong Yi doesn't dare to criticize, and Fang Xin doesn't bother to criticize.

  So he caught Hua Mi and reprimanded her like a primary school student.

  Hua Mi rubbed her palms, and before Ke Minghong finished reprimanding her, she said,
  "Fart your mother!"

  "What? Are you swearing?"

  Ke Minghong stared at Hua Mi, she actually swear ? He think he has been in the clinical line for more than ten years, and later entered the university to teach medicine for more than ten years. Now he is in his fifties, and he was ordered to take orders in the face of danger. He devoted himself to the tens of thousands of patients in the emergency department.

  Now, he's being called a fucking fart by a junior? !

 Glass-hearted Ke Minghong suddenly became short of breath, only felt that the oxygen was thin, and his eyes turned black.

  Hua Mi also felt like throwing up with anger, she held her uncomfortable stomach with one hand, facing someone like Ke Minghong, it was neither good nor bad to beat him, she could only get angry, "I'll break it down for you. Theoretically, I was blind before, because I fell in love with Qin Ziran, yes, but if I take it seriously, I will just kill th and I will never risk thousands of lives in the emergency room for a cheating scumbag, what should I do? He loves to sleep and he can do anything with that Damn bitch, do you think I will feel sorry for him?"

  "You said that I told Gong Yi not to borrow medical supplies for your emergency department, hahaha, you really think highly of my weight in Gong Yi's heart, a man like Gong Yi is just a businessman, didn't you see it?" "

  "Besides, the lack of medical supplies in your emergency area is not caused by the lack of medical supplies from outside the city? Don't tell me that I'm ignorant, the entire garrison supplies department,  I am the one who supply all the medical supplies, and I know better than you."

 " And you, an old pedant, you. Hey? Don't roll your eyes, hey hey??? Don't blackmail me, don't faint me now! I am not finished reasoning with you and I haven't scolded you yet!."