21

Although Hua Mi has a lot of money, she has no intention of competing with Xiangcheng people for food rations, so she can only stock up on other things while the prices are cheap.

  After all, as the end of the world begins, any material will become very valuable.

  Stock up more of these things that will be use during her period, so that her  legs won't be dripping with blood every time she come have red days.

  Hua Mi stepped forward on a flat-bed truck, and put the aunt's towel that was as tall as a hill.

  Dragging the aunt's towel that was as high as a hill, she drove all the way forward, quietly collecting the aunt's towel in the level 4 storage.

  The man selling barbed wire didn't show up again today but the stalls selling goods outside the temporary relief center were much longer than yesterday, and there were also a lot more people.

  She aimed at a booth selling batteries. Nan X battery, Jin X battery, and double X battery almost covered all battery brands on the market.

  And 7th, 5th, button type, and various types of batteries are available.

  Hua Mi's eyes lit up when she saw the energy, and she bought piles of batteries without any hesitation.

  She once again successfully occupied the booth of the battery stall owner.

  This time Hua Mi was not in a hurry, she just parked the flatbed truck behind the battery booth, sat down cross-legged, and took out a large number of children's self-priming filter air-conditioners from the large satchel that she carried with her. Particulate respirator, another large adult self-priming filter-type anti-particulate respirator, and a dozen bottles of ethanol.

  She thought that when she sold respirators last time, the business was pretty good, and this time it will definitely not be bad.

  But these things had just been put out, before Hua Mi secretly moved the batteries and aunt's towels into the level 4 storage.

  A person rushed to her booth,
 "How many self-priming anti-particulate respirators do you have here? I want them all."

  Hua Mi was stunned for a moment, sitting on the pony, hesitantly raised three fingers ,
  "30 pieces."

  "Buy, buy all, and all these ethanol, I want it."

  The visitor hurriedly scanned the QR code to pay, and swept away all the self-priming filter-type anti-particulate respirator and ethanol on the  booth , including children's respirators, he also bought them all.

  After the man left, the owner of the stall next door whispered:
"Beauty, your respirators and ethanol are sold cheap."

 " Why?"

  Hua Mi didn't know the market very well. Particulate respirators are only a few cents in pharmacies, and ethanol may be more expensive, only a few dollars a bottle.

  Her price has doubled many times.

  The stall owner next door shook his head,
  "You don't know, earthquakes are becoming more and more frequent, those rescue teams rescue people in the ruins, and sometimes they have to go directly into the ground, which requires a lot of respirators."

  "The center uses ethanol to disinfect every day, the air quality is not good, if the smoke is inhaled into the lungs, it will be even more troublesome, not only for children, but also for adults and old people"

  Because there are more and more ruins, the urban environment is in a mess. A tall building collapsed, and the smoke and dust nearby could not be dispersed for a long time.

  At this time, if there is a self-priming respirator, people will be much more comfortable.

  Hua Mi suddenly realized that when the end of the world came in her previous life, there was a snow disaster first, and after the snow disaster, many people froze to death, and the social atmosphere was in a slump.

  Survival supplies have become especially scarce, and the entire order has long since been destroyed.

  No one will think how important this self-contained respirator is.

  So again, Hua Mi didn't pay attention to so many small details.

  In front of the stall owner next door, she grabbed a few more respirators from the big satchel and threw them on the stall at will, "It's okay, I still have quite a few of these, so I'll sell them at this price. "

  Then she took out a piece of hard-shell paper and wrote on it:
  [Self-priming filter-type anti-particulate respirator, 30 yuan / piece, each person can only buy one]

Thestall owner next door is trying to buy more respirators , Seeing the words of purchase restriction,she said "Hey",You  are quite strange ."

  " Now I know, it's good to have one, everyone can wear one, so it's good ."

  The stall owner nodded, and stretched out a hand towards Hua Mi,
  "Okay, you are a benevolent person, let's get acquainted, my name is Chi Chuan, and people in the Jianghu are called Xiao Dao Ye."

  Chi Chuan felt that Hua Mi could be friends.

  Hua Mi was also generous, she reached out her hand and shook with Chi Chuan,

  "My name is Hua Mi, and people in the Jianghu are called Sister Tuhao!"

  She was talking nonsense with Chi Chuan, but a sharp light flashed from the corner of her eyes, and she caught a glimpse of the bustling crowd opposite,  Fang Xin took pictures of her with a mobile phone.

  Hua Mi smiled and looked at Chi Chuan,

  "I have something to do, please help me see the stall."

  After finishing speaking, Hua Mi got up and strode towards Fang Xin who was opposite.

  Perhaps it was because Hua Mi hit her too hard last time, Fang Xin turned around and ran away when she saw Hua Mi approaching.

  However, within a few steps, Hua Mi grabbed her back by the collar.

  Fang Xin hurriedly turned around and shouted: "Sister, sister, don't hit me, don't hit me."

  The voice was so loud that everyone around stopped and turned to look at Hua Mi.

  But Hua Mi hasn't hit her yet.

  "Sister, please don't hit me, I know you're in a bad mood, but you can't take it out on me, sister~~~" Hearing Fang Xin's yell, everyone around showed surprise .

  Emotional scene where sisters hurt each other. This sister wanted to beat her sister in the street because she was in a bad mood.

  Hua Mi, who hadn't made a move yet, sneered,"Say I hit you."

  She clenched her fist and punched Fang Xin in the stomach, her voice cold,
  "Then I will do as you wish."

  "Ah~ ~~Help me~~~"

  Fang Xin had never been beaten like this before, she bent down and felt that her internal organs were twisted together by Hua Mi's fist.

  For a while, her tears flowed out.

  Someone nearby saw that Fang Xin was pitiful, so they accused Hua Mi,

  "Oh? Why are you beating people?"

  They live in a civilized society, not to mention two beauties beating people in the street, it's just two dogs fighting, everyone will feel very strange.

  Hua Mi held Fang Xin by the back collar, and smiled at the person opposite, "I'll hit her, what  about it?  This younger sister is really disappointing. She played with men and ran away from home at a young age, but it made our whole family very anxious. Sister, do you know that there are many bad people outside, you don't have much experience in the world, or Come back with me."   

She said, and punched Fang Xin in the stomach a few more times.

Fang Jixin was so beaten up that she retched and couldn't even speak.