94

Respirators Can Save Lives.

  This is Hua Mi's deepest feeling at this time.

  Wearing a respirator produced in a level 9 factory, she stood in front of the garbage dump as high as a tsunami and as big as a lake, and took a deep breath.

  The air is fresh, like being in a forest oxygen bar, which made her morning sickness reaction much smaller.

  After the morning sickness stopped, Hua Mi picked up the trash much faster.

 She saw large pieces of garbage disappearing on the garbage dump as wide as a lake.

  The energy bar of the level 9 factory is +1%, +2%, +3%+15%. By the time Huami clears the entire garbage dump into a two-way lane, the energy bar of the level 9 factory has already risen to 98%.

  You know, when Huami's factory is upgraded to level 9, the green energy bar will get longer and longer, making it harder and harder to fill it up.

  In other words, 98% of the energy bar represents the ability to produce many, many materials.

  Many, many!

  Huami continued to clean up the garbage and charged the energy bar of the level 9 factory to 100% in one go.

  [Unlock the second level of the garbage recycling bin, get the sweeping robot X1]

  [Get X1 in the lottery draw]

A row of prompts came up, and Hua Mi was surprised.

  Can picking up garbage also upgrade the garbage collection station?

  Means, every time garbage is recycled, the energy bar of the factory is full, and the garbage recycling station can be upgraded?

  What the hell is this sweeping robot?

  Huami took out the sweeping robot from the garbage recycling station from the 12th-level storage, and it was no different from the ordinary sweeping robot bought online.

  She put the sweeping robot on the ground and was still working on it. The circular sweeping robot made a "bang" sound, grew four thin legs, and rushed towards the garbage dump beside it.

  It recycles garbage little by little in the garbage dumps that form mountains and seas.

  Hua Mi stood in the rain and looked at it. Paper, stuffed into the stomach, broken glass, stuffed into the stomach, feces, stuffed into the stomach.
  A small robot vacuum cleaner, as if it has an infinite garbage bin.

  [Recycle feces, convert energy 0.0000000001]

  Although the energy is small, don't be greedy.

  Because the sweeping robot can only eat so much each time.

  Hua Mi looked at it for a while, but she didn't have time to clean up the leftover garbage, and she didn't care about the robot vacuum that was chewing and eating garbage.

  Just throw it in the garbage dump, turn back and drive in the nanny car, drive through the garbage canyon, and go straight out of the city.

  Along the way.

  [Recycle plastic bottles, convert energy 0.000000001]

  [Recycle moldy bread, convert energy 0.000000001]

  [Recycle plastic bags, convert energy 0.00000000001]

  Although the energy is small, it's never stopping.