198

Brother Monkey and Brother Fan are the same.

  Because of the collapse of order, they have increasingly no limits on what they can do.

  Hearing what Fang Xin said, Brother Monkey also thought this proposal was good.

  There are too few people gambling, and too few men going to the red light district to patronize business.

  In other words, it's just not chaotic enough, and the lives of the survivors aren't miserable enough.

  If all those beautiful women are desperate, and there are so many beautiful women in the red light district, why won't men run to the red light district in droves?

  They still earn too little now and will always make too little.

  Brother Hou looked Fang Xin up and down, reached over, held Fang Xin's shoulder, and squeezed meaningfully,

  "If your sister had cared about you and your dad, you two wouldn't have fallen to this. But, you this proposal is still a good one."

  They are short of someone who can trick the beautiful women  under the garrison's nose into the red light district.

  It is unrealistic to let them snatch women by themselves.

  Because the order inside and outside Xiangcheng is very orderly, once there is a big disturbance, the garrison will shoot at street gangsters like them.

  So Fang Xin's appearance and suggestion were just right.

  Fang Xin lowered her head and glanced at Brother Monkey's dirty hand lingering on her shoulder.

  She knew that if she couldn't give Brother Monkey a little sweetness, the deal wouldn't work.

  So Fang Xin hid the disgust in her eyes, curled her lips, took two steps forward, and hugged Brother Monkey's waist docilely.

  Brother Monkey became proud, winked at his  subordinates and carried Fang Xin into the tent.

Hua Mi, who had no sense of being married at all, carried two large bags of fruit and went to the back of the RV supermarket. Went to see Liu Shengyuan in the recuperation car.

  As soon as she reached the RV supermarket, she received a series of prompts:
  [Enable security scan.]

  [Complete security defense project]

  [Defense project: upgrade and expand the RV supermarket warehouse wall]

  [Rating: Intermediate protection project]

  [Get black soil 12 square meters, please select a site for black soil. ]

  [Get X1 in the lottery]

  [X12 in the remaining lottery]

  During this period, not to mention that the entire Xiangcheng city has not developed at all. In fact, it has developed quite quickly relatively speaking.

  The entire RV supermarket has expanded several times compared to the original, and the passenger flow has also increased dozens of times.

  The RV-enclosed warehouse that used to be only about the size of a palm is now as big as an entire square.

  Hua Mi held an umbrella in her left hand and carried fruit in her right hand. She looked up at the dark rainy day. The buses that were supposed to be parked behind the RV were now replaced by ten luxury off-road RVs with roof tops.