52

The management system in the emergency department can't get a single medicine out.

  The injured survivors were carried to the emergency area one by one, and several groups of people were carried in every day.

  But the death rate of the wounded has gradually dropped.

  The surviving wounded patients spread word of mouth:nEthanol will definitely reduce inflammation immediately if the wound is red and swollen after rubbing it once.

  Take one, pain-free painkillers for the whole body.

  A hemostatic gel that immediately stops bleeding and forms a film when applied in a thin layer.   

Where can I sell sterile gauze that will never reinfect after wrapping it up ? In the square of the relief center, the owner of the caravan selling mineral water is Sister Hua, who had previously beaten up the  administrators.

  The price of these medicines is a bit expensive, and there are still limited quantities, but the effect is generally good.  

 If you use sparingly, the same medical supplies can be used for a long time.  You know, most of the patients in this emergency room were dug out from the ruins of the earthquake, and all suffered trauma.   

With these few medical supplies, trauma is not a problem at all.  More and more people went outside Huami's RV to buy medicine.  

 Ye Rong, who could not step on a sewing machine, had to send Da Fu and Xiao Fu to help sell water and medicine.

 Hua Mi is so rich that she can't even close her mouth when she smiles. The wounded were like smuggling every day, sneaking out of the emergency area to buy medicine, and they were also rolling with laughter.

  As for the lack of medical supplies in the emergency area, that should be something that the management should care about.

  No one would deliberately run up to Qin Ziran and tell the management commander that they had already bought the miraculous medicine from Hua Mi.

  Because Gong Yi took away the order management power of the relief center, the management should not stop working.

  The management should still purchase what should be purchased, and the money that should be returned to the garrison material depot must still be returned.

  In the continuous rain, Dafu and Xiaofu sent away a few limping injured patients, and ushered in another person.

  But this person took an unusual path. He came to Huami's stall without buying water or medicine, "Boss, I see it from a distance. You have tarpaulins here. Do you sell your tarpaulins?"

  "Sell, 200 yuan, 2X1.5M size."

  Hua Mi responded, in the level 7 factory, tarpaulins can be produced in unlimited quantities, some are sold, why not sell them?
  "It's only 2X1.5M, it's too small, and it's too expensive."

  The visitor leaned his head and didn't bargain with Hua Mi, but only glanced at Ye Rong who was on the sewing machine in the RV, and the folded raincoat, and sighed He said,

  "Forget it, don't buy it, the price is too ridiculous."

  He said, turned and left.

  He was still cursing and saying that Hua Mi is a profiteer or something.

  Inside the RV, Ye Rong, who felt a little dry for some reason, looked at Hua Mi helplessly,

  "The quality of your tarpaulins is good, but for 200 pieces, no one will buy them, usually the most expensive ones. The tarpaulin is only about ten yuan."