161

Gong Yi looked at Qin Zhen miraculously, and asked Ma Yongchun, the management commander of City C,"Is your wife having a bad stomach?"

  He often saw Hua Mi retching like this, but Hua Mi always told him . She has a bad stomach.

  Ma Yongchun smiled and said, "What's wrong with her stomach? I thought it was a bad stomach at first, but I don't know, it's a baby in here."

  He said, gently stroking Qin Zhen's lower abdomen.

  His eyes were full of joy and worry.

  Happily, he is finally going to be a father.

  What is worrying is that in such a world and the situation in C City, the children born at this time do not know whether they will be able to support themselves.

  Whether it is well-raised or not is no longer extravagant now, it is only about whether to raise it or not.

  Gong Yi looked at Ma Yongchun's expression in shock, and then at Qin Zhen who covered her mouth with a shy expression.

  He slowly looked at Hua Mi beside him.

  Suddenly, a certain possibility came to mind, but is it possible?

  She heard Qin Zhen say again, "Miss Hua, right? I heard that you have a lot of folic acid in Xiangcheng, and even the garrison in Xiangcheng is taking folic acid."

 "Ah, that."

  Hua Mi looked at Gong Yi with a strange expression, but she didn't have time to talk to Gong Yi now, she just replied to Qin Zhen's words, "There is a little bit, but  now it can only satisfy the pregnant women in Xiangcheng."

She got folic acid X10,000 in the lottery, because she felt that she couldn't eat that much folic acid.

  So she found Gong Yi and dumped a lot of folic acid to the garrison.

  But later she met Xin Qiuru, the obstetrician and gynecologist who suggested that she keep the folic acid for the pregnant women in Xiangcheng.

  Now that there are more and more people in Xiangcheng, those pregnant women are not enough to eat a bottle of folic acid.

  "Oh, we don't mean to buy folic acid in large quantities. We also know that these things are not easy to buy."

  Qin Zhen looked at Hua Mi with a smile. They got the information from Zhou Cheng. So they know it's all bought from Hua Mi.

  So Qin Zhen was very polite to Hua Mi,

  "I just want to buy some and take it by myself."

  Qin Zhen touched her belly with her hands while he said, and sighed, "The supplies that Xiangcheng lacks, we City C will definitely not buy it, we just want to buy some more supplies in Xiangcheng."

  Their attitude was very low, no one knew how many cities Ma Yongchun and Qin Zhen visited before coming to Xiangcheng , want to buy supplies.

  All the cities rejected them.

  Only Gong Yi from Xiangcheng could ask the person who helped him purchase supplies.

  People are selfish, and Gong Yi is the same. He is now the garrison commander of Xiangcheng and City B. He has a lot of responsibilities. It makes no sense that he can't satisfy his two cities and at the same time, he has to make a fool of himself and pretend to be fat and sells supplies to City C.

  Therefore, all prerequisites must be established when Hua Mi has sufficient supplies.

  Qin Zhen asked about folic acid simply because she was pregnant and needed folic acid.