192

Fang Huai is a person who has suffered the hardships of Hua Mi.

  He pointed at Hua Mi who was walking close to the crowd from a distance, and said to the man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks,

 "You ask her for all the debts I owe. She is my niece."

  "She was raised by me, and she always repays kindness. If she haven't repaid me, just help me pay off some debts, it's easy for her."

  After saying that, Fang Huai's body like a thin linen rod just got into the crowd.

  The man with the sharp mouth and monkey cheeks didn't notice, so he let Fang Huai slip away. He cursed in a low voice,

 "Damn it."

  Then he looked at Hua Mi and stopped directly in front of her.

  Hua Mi was stunned and stood at the back of the crowd, looking up at the bold bastard opposite.

  At this time, Liu Shengyuan had regained some consciousness.

  Seeing that he could cooperate with the medical staff to put on the stretcher, Hua Mi prepared to go shopping at a street stall outside the city.

  Because the carrying capacity of Xiangcheng is limited, the threshold for entering Xiangcheng is now higher.

  Ordinary people and people with criminal records are not allowed to live in the city.

  The only people who can live in the city are talents in various fields, pregnant women, children whose parents have died and no one to take care of them, and the elderly who are unable to move.

  There are also vendors who can enter the city to wholesale supplies but cannot live in the city, as well as migrant workers who join the infrastructure team.

  Of course, ordinary people who have entered the city early will not be driven out of the city and can still live in the city.

  As a result, a large number of survivors gathered outside Xiangcheng.

  Where there are survivors, there will be small stalls, and many good things can be found at these stalls.

  Hua Mi rarely made a trip out of the city. She planned to do some shopping, but she was stopped by someone.

  The man in front of her with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks looked familiar to her.

  After thinking about it for a while, she finally remembered that these men were the same people who had been wandering outside her Lotus Shengxing Supermarket under surveillance?

  This was aimed at her.

  "Are you Fang Huai's niece?"

  The sharp-mouthed man with monkey cheeks took out an IOU from his pocket and unfolded it toward Hua Mi,

  "This is what your uncle borrowed fromus, and you have to paid it back."

  Hua Mi didn't even look at it. A densely packed note,

  "Don't you understand the principle of a father's debt being repaid by his son? Why aren't you looking for his daughter? Why are you looking for me? I'm not familiar with this person."

  Of course she's familiar with him, but it's been such a long time.

  If Fang Huai hadn't died and appeared in front of her again in this life, Hua Mi wouldn't even remember what Fang Huai looked like.

  So if she's not familiar with it, don't touch it.

  She will leave after speaking.

  But the man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks stretched out his hand and blocked her way.