91

"Where's Tang You and Dafu?"

  Hua Mi took Yu Mengmeng to the outside of the RV and asked Ye Rong, who was too busy inside.

  Ye Rong raised her head and glanced at Yu Mengmeng, "They're hauling oranges to the basement garage."

  Hua Mi had called them before and asked them to drag the oranges outside the roadblock at the entrance of the city to sell.

  Then, Ye Rong looked at Yu Mengmeng's stomach and asked Hua Mi,

"Who is this?"

  "I just met in the emergency room. She was looking for a job, so I brought her back."

  Hua Mi  waved her hand and turned her head to signal Yu Mengmeng, "Look at this,  you know what you can do here?"

  Yu Mengmeng rolled up her sleeves, ran to the bus next door, and quickly started to take care of the three lifeguards.

  Not to mention, she looks quite professional, after all, she is a gold medal nurse in a nursing home.

  When Hua Mi settled down with Yu Mengmeng, she just turned around and take a breath.

  Then she received a text message from Gong Yi,

 [Gong Yi: What are you doing in the emergency room? You got sick? ]

  [Hua Mi: No, I just went to see a friend, don't stare at me, there is no SOS outside the city? ]

  Recently, there have been fewer and fewer emergency rescues in Xiangcheng, because those who can be shaken have already collapsed.

  If it is not crushed, it proves that the quality of the project is really good.

  From then on, no matter how the quality of this project is shaken, it will not be shaken down.

  Therefore, the rescue team focused their energy and time on searching for survivors outside the city.

  [Gong Yi: Why not? A large number of survivors came to Xiangcheng on foot, there were always some unexpected situations on the way, but I was promoted, some things don't need to be done by myself, can you eat oranges? ]

  His promotion to the Xiangcheng Garrison Headquarters was actually notified early in the morning.

  A few days ago, because the final handover work was not completed, he was still doing SOS outside the city. Now that he is free, he has sent more messages to Huami.

  But ask Hua Mi to eat oranges?

 Hua Mi really wanted to beat him to death.

  [Hua Mi: Thank you, no need, let me treat you, I will ask Tang Feng to bring you 666 catties of oranges later, congratulations on your promotion, 666. ]

  [Gong Yi:]

  At the gate of the city, Gong Yi was standing in the rain to supervise the repair of the iron gates of the garrison.

  It happened that Tang You came out dragging a truckload of oranges.

  There was a plastic shell on Tang You's face, which was the reaction after the hemostatic gel solidified.

  He lay on the window of the driver's seat, and raised his hand at Gong Yi,
  "Boss! Sister Hua asked us to drag the oranges to the gate of the city to sell."

  At first, Tang You was worried that Sister Hua had bought too many oranges and would lose money, but after arriving at the gate of the city, he was relieved.