8

Fang Xin's face darkened when she heard this.

  younger sister? When he fell in love with her, why didn't he say that he regarded her as his younger sister?

  She moaned and cried, "Brother Ziran, I really like you. I don't care about being sneaky with you all the time, and I never thought of destroying the relationship between you and my sister. Brother Ziran, you ,don't ignore me, woo woo woo!,"

  Obviously, her words are quite useful to men.

  Who doesn't want to be everything to a woman? It doesn't matter whether you like this woman or not. The important thing is that this woman will die for him.

  Fang Xin satisfied the man's vanity to the greatest extent.

  Sure enough, Qin Ziran's heart softened again, "Let's talk about our affairs after I explain clearly to Ah Mi first."

  The voice of Qin Ziran holding the car keys came from the phone, and he was about to drive to the ambulance center to find Hua Mi.

  At this time, Hua Mi had already waited at the gate of the water factory during the night.

  She quickly forgot about Fang Xin and Qin Ziran, the pair of dogs, and was lying in the driver's seat, carefully studying why she sold 10,000 bottles of mineral water, but there was no such thing in [Apocalypse Supermarket-Cash Register System] money.

  The lights in the rearview mirror turned on, and several cars parked behind Hua Mi's truck in an orderly manner.

  Hua Mi tilted her head lazily, looking in the wide rearview mirror, a few people came out of those cars.

  From their conversation, she learned that they were not in the same group, but came from various places in Xiangcheng to buy water.

  Because the mineral water near their home has risen to 30 yuan a bottle.

  A group of people walked past Huami's large truck to the locked gate of the water plant. The guard waved at them from the security room.
  "It's off work, it's off work, we're already off work."

  The group of people who came to buy water sighed.

  But soon, some got picnic mats, and some took out tents from their cars, ready to wait overnight for the door to open.

  Someone shouted at the security guard of the water plant: "Master, we will just sit here and wait for you to open the door  tomorrow. If we can't buy water, we won't go back."

The guard stuck his  head out and asked:
"Why do you have to buy water? We are a water factory, and we don't sell retail, see that." The security guard pointed to Huami's big truck,
"Thos who come here  in our factory buys water from big trucks like this, and you can buy tens of thousands of bottles at a time, how much can you buy? Wait at the gate of our factory and you won't get it." He repeatedly emphasized that the water in the water factory is not for retail sale.

  The people who were going to wait for the water plant to open all night gathered around Hua Mi's car door after muttering for a while.

  Someone knocked on Hua Mi's car window, and saw that it was a little girl, she was stunned, such a young and beautiful beauty, driving a truck? Is the driver's license an A license?

  Soon, they didn't bother to think too much, and a burly man among them chatted with Hua Mi anxiously, "Sister, our community is right next to the community that was knocked down this time. Our underground water pipe was damaged by the earthquake, and we don't even have tap water to drink."