136

Seeing Hua Mi's hesitation, Ge Chuling said hurriedly, "My husband is the coach of children's taekwondo. We can also take care of each other along the way."

The coach of children's taekwondo, so she can hire him to teach her cubs teach taekwondo!

  Therefore, Wu Shigao and Ge Chuling are not a burden, nor are they useless people. On the way to City B, Wu Shigao can also help fight if they encounter gangsters again.

  Well, Hua Mi's eyes lit up, and she nodded immediately without any objection.

  She took out several powerful flashlights from her raincoat and gave them to her seventh uncle, eighth uncle, Wu Shigao and Ge Chuling, "When it rains heavily and it's dark, you each take one. No matter who is first or last, everyone must keep in touch."

  As she said, she gave Wu Shigao and Ge Chuling each a universal signal connector.

  The two looked at this thing and didn't know how to use it, thinking that Hua Mi gave them both a low-quality toy.

  It was Uncle Seven who explained,

  "It's very useful to stick it on the back of your phone. You can surf the Internet after using this. It's from black technology."

  As he said that, he showed the couple the internet speed on his phone. It's faster than riding a rocket.

  The couple's eyes widened with surprise. Then, Ge Chuling looked at Hua Mi with an anxious look and asked,

  "Miss Hua, is this expensive?"

  "Expensive, 50,000 each."

  Hua Mi took out her QR code and handed it to Wu Shigao,

  "But with this universal signal connector, you can use the money online to buy goods in B City and Xiangcheng City and bought supplies."

  Why are you hesitating? Two universal signal connectors are only 100,000 yuan. If you can't use the money online, there is no other way to get the money out.

  Because the cash machine also needs to be connected to the Internet.

  Many people know that Xiangcheng and City B can still accept cash transactions. The cash machines they found along the way were either damaged, or the money on the ATM machine were missing.

  Or the cash box is empty, and even if there is internet and electricity, money cannot be withdrawn.

  Now that such a signal was connected, Wu Shigao immediately paid 100,000 yuan to Hua Mi.

  It can really be swept out.

  Not only that, you can use the Internet to make calls and anything else.

  Simply amazing.

  After solving the communication problem, a small team of people took powerful flashlights and started on the road.

  Wu Shigao closed the tent. Because Ge Chuling had to take care of her child, everyone asked her to walk in the middle of the line with he child.

  Hua Mi walked alone first. She symbolically held a powerful flashlight and an engineer shovel in her hands. She looked back and saw that following her a hundred meters behind was the seventh uncle who was shoveling mud to the edge of the road. .

  It was getting darker, so she dimmed the light of the powerful flashlight and quickly cleaned up all the mud under her feet, leaving some mud on the roadside for the people behind her to clean up.