59

On the ruins, a lifeguard hurriedly stepped on the gravel.

  He looked at it from a distance, immediately lowered his head, and pressed the beeper on his shoulder,

  "Boss, boss, I saw Sister Hua. She seems to be very uncomfortable. The coordinates are XXX, XXX."

  What a coincidence, the smooth path out of the city Just such a road, Gong Yi happened to be searching for survivors on this road.

  Soon, a stalwart and tall figure quickly ran out from the ruins, passed through the continuous rain, and quickly and vigorously reached behind Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi was still vomiting, she was wearing a tarpaulin raincoat, her back was as delicate as a wisp of duckweed in the strong wind.

  Gong Yi frowned, stretched out his hand, and put it on Hua Mi's back shoulder, just about to speak.

  Hua Mi, who was hunched in front of her, turned her head, her snow-white face was devoid of even a trace of blood, and her fox eyes also lost their usual lively expression.

  She vomited so hard that she was forced to burst into physical tears.

  There is a layer of watery light in the slightly hooked eyes at the end of the eyes, as fragile as if they will fall if the wind blows.

  The point is, after throwing up like this, there is nothing to vomit, it's all retching.

  "What's the matter?"

  Gong Yi's brows were almost knotted, his blood-stained long fingers just wanted to caress Hua Mi's face, but he was afraid that he would dirty her.

  For a moment of hesitation, Ah Fu, who half understood, said: "Miss Hua have a bad stomach. Things are most prone to mold and bacteria in this rainy day."

  It sounds reasonable.

  Gong Yi still did not loosen his brows, looked at Hua Mi in the rain, and said worriedly: "   You should see a doctor, your physique is too weak, why are you running outside at this time?"

Stomach pain can be big or small, if it was in the past, it would be vomiting and diarrhea for a few days at most, but now in such an environment and in such a world, he's afraid that something big will happen.

  Often after large-scale natural disasters, there will be widespread cholera, which has been the case since ancient times.

  Hua Mi waved her hand,
  "I still have things to do. I just made a deal with Mr. Ke, and I'm going to pick up the goods."

  As she said that, she was about to get in the car, not wanting to waste time.

  Seeing this, Ah Fu looked at Gong Yi in a state of bewilderment.

  At this time, making money is small matter, and the body is the most important.

  But Hua Mi's character looks easy to talk on the surface, but in fact, there is a feeling that those who follow me will prosper, and those who oppose me will perish.

  Once she decides what to do, no one can stop her, including herself.

  So Ah Fu didn't dare to stop her.

  She walked forward, and as soon as she reached out to the handle of the car, Gong Yi grabbed her from behind and picked her up, and walked straight to the temporary tent.

  "Gong Yi, let me go!"

  Hua Mi was furious, it was the first time for her to be hugged and carried away  on a princess style by a man at such big age, she will die of embarrassment.