135

After sending the message to Uncle Eight, Hua Mi thought about it, and then sent another message to Gong Yi,

  [Hua Mi: Chen Hu from City A, have you heard of it? ]

  [Gong Yi: That Chen Hu who enjoys eating both black and white? Famous philanthropic entrepreneurs, know each other, but are not familiar with them. ]

  A person of Gong Yi's level must know Chen Hu, and Chen Hu should have a good impression of Gong Yi.

  The current Chen Hu hasn't completely revealed his true face, outsiders only think that Chen Hu is black and white.

  Who knows, he is only bleached on the outside, and completely black on the inside.

  [Hua Mi: Have you noticed that Xiang City and B City have become more and more chaotic these days? A lot of punks appeared.]

  She hinted to Gong Yi that if these punks came to Xiangcheng and City B in groups, there must be a big hand behind them to make troubles.

  So she had to remind Gong Yi, after all, in his previous life, when Chen Hu was in power, the garrisons and management in various cities became his protection.

  Even the garrison of some cities became Chen Hu's private property in the end.

  Chen Hu is in City A, which is very close to Xiangcheng. After the expressway is opened, the driving distance between Xiangcheng and City A is even shorter than that between Xiangcheng and City B.

  If Hua Mi is Chen Hu, she must be the first to find Gong Yi.

  She wants to assimilate him, win him over, annex him, and use him!

 Possess him. Hua Mi shivered, no, cross this out.

  [Gong Yi: What do you want to say? ]

  Gong Yi stood in front of a floor-to-ceiling window with a mobile phone in his hand, behind him was his garrison, reporting to him the direction of Yu Guanglin's escape.

  It is City A.

  [Hua Mi: What I want to say is, you have to be careful of Chen Hu. ]

  No matter how much she thought of , Hua Mi won't  tell. Compared with her, those people's scheming has many twists and turns.

  So she wouldn't spoil Gong Yi randomly, the more she talked, the more likely it would add to the chaos, as long as Gong Yi could control himself well.

  Gong Yi lowered his head, frowned and looked at the phone screen in his hand. In fact, he only received the garrison message from City A yesterday.

  [Gong Yi: The armory in City A has been stolen, and it has become a mess over there. Don't run around in the near future. ]

  The clock on the wall is ticking, and the sky is slightly bright. Who can believe that it should be noon at this time?

  The rain was still falling, not only did it not stop, but it seemed to be getting heavier.

  For those who survived, the days became more and more difficult, and more and more people came to Xiangcheng and B city through mountains and rivers.

  Sometimes it's not that Gong Yi wants to let those gangsters in, the devil is wearing human skin, even if X-ray detection is used, the human skin is just the internal organs.

  Can't see anything.

  Hua Mi got a very important news from Gong Yi, the armory in City A was stolen.