67

The drizzle continued, day and night, Xiaofu got off the bus next door, with dry and chapped lips, shouting loudly,

  "Sister Hua, hurry up, Brother Tangyou woke up."

  Hua Mi hurriedly left Dai Fang behind, and ran to the bus wearing the tarpaulin.

  Seeing this, Dai Fang stamped her feet to follow.

  Because she feel that Hua Mi is not worthy of such a good Mr. Qin.

  Mr. Qin and Xinxin are a perfect match.

  She was supposed to work very hard for the happiness of Mr. Qin and Fang Xin.

  But Mr. Qin wants to get Huami back.

  Then Dai Fang should persuade Hua Mi to quit voluntarily.

  Hua Mi, who was walking in front of her, turned around abruptly, and found a piece of steel bar out of nowhere in her hand,

 "Dai Fang, do you know that people like you die the fastest in the last days, you, the self-righteous one  is actually just someone else's cannon fodder, take care of yourself, who wants to be entangled with Qin Ziran's scum."

"You think your Mr. Qin is the best in the world, but in my eyes, he is useless. It's worthless."

  "Also, I remind you once again that disaster is coming, don't get too close to Fang Xin."

  After Hua Mi finished speaking, she turned and continued to run to the bus.

  "But."

  With her sticky and wet body, Dai Fang looked at Hua Mi's back in shock.

  She doesn't believe what Hua Mi said, Mr. Qin is such a good person, Hua Mi actually doesn't like him? And for such a kind and innocent girl as Xin Xin, Hua Mi actually advised her to stay away?

  Why did Hua Mi say that?

  It must be playing hard to get.

  No, Dai Fang must ask Hua Mi to repeat what she just said, and she has to record it.

  So Dai Fang just wanted to get close to the bus, but was blocked by 12-year-old Dafu.

  Dafu's complexion was very bad, dry and have skinpeeling, he stopped in front of Dai Fang, and said angrily: " You stinky woman wants to be beaten again, don't you? You came to us to make yourself uncomfortable, we have already have been hiding so far from you, so hurry up and get out."

  Seeing that Dai Fang didn't leave, Dafu picked up a bundle of mats tied into strips, and yanked it in front of Dai Fang,

  "Go away, don't be annoying here, get out of here !"

  The mat in his hand was so strong that it could be used as a rope, tied into a bundle to beat people, and its power was comparable to a horsewhip.

  Being treated like this by Dafu, Dai Fang suddenly remembered how Hua Mi beat someone in the emergency room that day.

  Her soul panicked, and she unconsciously ran away.

  At this time, Hua Mi had already boarded the bus.

  On the bus, Cao Feng, who is covered in membranes, sits next to Tangyou, who is covered in membranes.

  Seeing Hua Mi getting into the car, Cao Feng and Tang You looked over at the same time.

  "Sister Hua."

  Tang You struggled to sit up.

  His whole body was also coated with a layer of hemostatic gel, and he also took painkillers, so he could neither feel pain nor bleed all over his body at this time.