128

A whole night passed, and Hua Mi hadn't completely collected the jelly water polo that covered the garbage dump.

  In the distance of the garbage dump, a large garbage truck drove over from a distance, and the truck dragged full of jelly water spheres.

  The driver of the car didn't notice the difference between today's dump and yesterday's dump. He just unloaded a truck full of jelly water balloons and drove away from the dump.

  Huami collects garbage, but it's getting darker.

  Just as she was about to go back to raise her baby and sleep, Gong Yi called her, "Why aren't you in the team going back to Xiangcheng?"

  Hua Mi looked at the sky, it was so early, the people from City B returned to Xiangcheng so early ?

  When she looked at the time on her phone, she was startled, it was already noon.

  Hua Mi looked at the bright sky again, and she frowned slightly,

 "Gong Yi, why is the dawn so late today?"

  "I don't know, let's talk when you come back first."

  Gong Yi was standing inside the iron gate of Xiangcheng at this time. .

  He was also taken aback by the weather this morning. They had a fixed biological clock regardless of whether it was cold winter or hot summer.

  When the time is up, the mind is still awake, and the eyes are opened.

  When he opened his eyes today, he thought that he was suffering from neurasthenia and insomnia, but soon Gong Yi realized something was wrong.

  It wasn't that he woke up in the middle of the night, but that it was still dark.

  Yes, it was dawn time, but it was not bright.

  "Where are you? I'm here to pick you up. It's very dangerous outside."

  He asked, not exaggerating, but looking at the current environment, earthquakes, mudslides, dense fog, jelly water, and now there is a black sky special effects.

  This is to force human beings to a dead end. In this environment, people who are still living in the wild are really dead.

  No matter how capable Hua Mi is, she can't stop nature from making such a fuss.

  Knowing that Cao Feng escorted Chi Chuan and the others to send supplies back to Xiangcheng today, Gong Yi hurried over to see Hua Mi.

  In the end, the person he was most worried about was not in the team returning to Xiangcheng.

  Hua Mi was silent for a moment, "I left them separately, and now I'm back in Xiangcheng. See you later."

  She hung up Gong Yi's call and looked up at the  sky. In this environment, it is difficult to move an inch.

  Thinking about this problem, Hua Mi immediately returned to her  Supermarket, and she decided to upgrade her factory.

  Maybe after leveling up, there will be two more supplies that can help her survive in the dark better.

  [Level 13 factories: water bottles, mineral water, tarpaulins, self-priming filter-type anti-particulate respirators, orange juice, ethanol, painkillers, sterile gauze, hemostatic gel, goggles, condoms, resin gloves]

[Limited production: Semi-finished sauerkraut fish X40000, chocolate cake X30000, semi-finished braised lion head X20000, semi-finished braised pork ribs X10000, semi-finished pizza X5000, semi-finished small crispy meat X2500] [Won the lucky draw X1] [Remaining lucky draw X16] Well, this limited production,