87

This juice has unknowingly become a cheap juice in the emergency department. It didn't take long for Hua Mi to receive the news that all her orange juice had been sold out.

  And Tang You was dragging a truckload of oranges, and took Dafu out of the city, planning to set up a stall outside the city.

  Hua Mi quickly produced X100,000 orange juice, and then called the garrison material department, asking the people in the garrison to pick up the materials from the underground garage next to the Supermarket.

  After finishing all this, Hua Mi got into the nanny's car and drove to her Supermarket.

  The road is now clear.

  In fact, the urban wrecking team has been working, and there is still a lot of work. The reason why there is no sense of presence in front of them is that there are rubble everywhere in Xiangcheng, because they are simply too busy.

  But after Hua Mi returned to the city this time, she found that the main road from the city gate to the relief center had been cleared by the wrecking team.

  After Huo Jing's contractor relatives cleared the road in front of the Supermarket and this main road, Huami could drive directly from the relief center back to the entrance of the supermarket.

  The fog was still very thick, covering the whole road and even the whole city  in gray mist.

  Although the roads are clear, there are not many people who dare to drive out in this weather.

  If she hadn't been wearing goggles, Hua Mi wouldn't have dared to just go out like this.

  In the dense fog, Huami drove all the way to the entrance of her supermarket. Along the way, many migrant workers wearing colorful goggles waved and greeted her car.

  Hua Mi smiled all the way in response, and when her car stopped by the wire fence, Huo Jing and the contractor came over.

  "Miss Hua."

  Huo Jing raised his hand in greeting from a long distance away.

  She don't know if it was Hua Mi's illusion, Huo Jing trotted over, as if he was in still water, he even fiddled with the gray water mist around him, creating a white mist.

  The water vapor is so thick?

  Hua Mi lowered her head, turned her palm up, and flipped it casually, it felt wet and sticky to the touch.

  No wonder Ke Minghong said that more and more people have recently been sent to the emergency department because of respiratory distress. If the water vapor in the air is thicker, people will feel like drowning. It's strange if they don't suffocate.

  She also felt that the problem was serious.

  But fortunately, her production of respirators is unlimited, and she has already provided respirators for the garrison, rescue teams, and medical staff.

  "Miss Hua, why don't you notify us when you come back, so we can hold a welcome ceremony for you."

  The contractor grinned his gold teeth. His big gold teeth have also lost the audience now because he wears a breathing mask on his face. device.

  She saw him making exaggerated gestures,

  "Here, we will prepare a big red arch for you. Here, there are two rows of welcoming guests with plastic flowers in their hands. When you come, everyone shouts in unison, 'Welcome, welcome, Warm welcome, eh? Miss Hua, you, where are you going?"