95

After sending Yu Guanglin away, Gong Yi called Hua Mi.

  Her end was quite quiet, except for the sound of rain.

  "Where?" Gong Yi frowned, "Where did you go again?"

  "I'll go to City B to solve the problem for you."

  Hua Mi answered simply, there was another cloud of mud ahead, and the car would definitely not be able to get through. It's over, she can only get out of the car hard, and continue to recycle the mud into the garbage station.

  Along the way, she didn't know how many times she stopped and walked.

  Gong Yi frowned even more,
  "What problem can you solve? Come back quickly."

  After a pause, he raised his gun and asked in disbelief, "How did you get out of the city?"

  The only way out of the city is the driveway but that was locked by him, how did Hua Mi get out of the city?

  "Go to the garbage dump and take a detour to the national highway."

  Hua Mi recycled the mountain-high mud in front of her into the garbage dump, turned around and went back, and continued to drive to City B,

  "Okay, I won't tell you anymore, I'm busy here. I'm busy clearing up obstacles."

  After speaking, she hung up Gong Yi's cell phone impatiently.

  This man is good at everything, except that  he is a bit of a like a nagging mother-in-law.

  Hanging up Gong Yi's phone, Hua Mi called Chi Chuan again,
  "Chuanzi, where have you been?"

  In the drizzle, Chi Chuan and his friends, each carrying a large bag of banknotes, rode a mountain scooter Holding several sacks of banknotes, they were trekking hard to Xiang B at high speed.

  "We're going to the Xiangb Expressway soon, and there are still a few kilometers left. My god, this road is really difficult."

  Chi Chuan shouted at the top of his voice, and he felt strange. Cell phone signal is not working at all.

  Why is Sister Hua calling so clearly now?
  "Don't go back to Xiangcheng, I'm going to B city, you go to B city, and help me sell oranges and water." Hua Mi explained her plan very simply.

  Anyway, Chi Chuan and his little friends, now returning to Xiangcheng, they can't get through, the entire Xiangb Expressway is blocked, and the road conditions are quite complicated.

  There is no difference between selling supplies in city A and selling supplies in city B.

  Chi Chuan responded immediately, turned around, his eyes were blinded by the rain, and he could only squint and say to the friends who were dragging sacks behind them, "Sister Hua asked us to go to City B, she brought oranges and water to City B to sell, let's go to City B."

  The friends immediately took out a wet map, everyone gathered together, and after confirming the position, they changed the direction and went to City B immediately.

  Going from their location to City B is closer than going directly to Xiang B Expressway.

  But Hua Mi still arrived at City B one step ahead of them.

  She drove the nanny's car all the way to City B. The decadence of City B was even worse than that of Xiangcheng.

  In Xiangcheng, a few tenacious buildings can still be seen sporadically, and the whole city of B has been shaken to pieces.