26

Just as Fang Xin and Qin Ziran were entangled on the sofa, the lights above their heads flickered.

  The next moment, the whole world seemed to shake.

  "Ah, Brother Ziran, help."

  Fang Xin only felt a sense of weightlessness. Neither she nor Qin Ziran was wearing pants, so they just fell down.

  Qin Ziran's mansion was destroyed by the earthquake. At this time, Hua Mi, who was hated by Fang Xin, was riding her second-hand flatbed truck full of goods, shuttling through the long stall area.

  She has no time to hunt down Fang Xin, because there are too many things to be busy now, these cats and dogs have to stand aside.

  What's more, it's Qin Ziran. After the end of the last life, Qin Ziran disappeared completely and got out of the life of Hua Mi and Fang Xin.

  So for Qin Ziran's memory, Hua Mi also took a lifetime so long, many things in her mind only left a little trace, and if she didn't think about it deliberately, she couldn't remember it at all.

  [Start security scan.]

  [Complete security defense project]

  [Defense project rating: primary wire fence]

  [Get 2 square meters of black land in the backyard of the supermarket, please choose a site for the black land. ]

  A series of reminders appeared in front of Hua Mi's eyes, and she came to an emergency stop.

  Unexpectedly, Huo Jing was working late today, so he just finished the wire fence project for her.

  Hua Mi stopped in front of a stall, before she could recover her thoughts, she saw a red patch and a green patch in front of her, and the red ones could not be used to place the black soil, but the green ones could.

  But this place is so far away from her Lotus Shengxing Supermarket, can the black land be built here?
  Hua Mi was a little puzzled.

  Her eyes flicked to a fountain ahead.

  Because the relief center temporarily requisitioned a park, and there happened to be a large flat land in this park, and there was a musical fountain on this flat land.

  Naturally, the fountain stopped at this time, and she don't know if it can still spray water.

  "Miss Hua!"

  Cao Feng stood behind Hua Mi and shouted.

  Hua Mi shivered, looking at the musical fountain in front of her, and when she turned around, she almost kicked Cao Feng in the face.

  [Obtain: Water Source X2]

  A prompt popped up suddenly, saving Cao Feng's face.

  Hua Mi was stunned on the spot in surprise, slowly looking at the flat music fountain.

  Two square meters of black land just fell on a musical fountain.

  Although the area is not enough to cover the entire musical fountain, but looking around, her black soil fell on the fountain, and the ground did not change in any way.

  In other words, the floor tiles that should be there still exist.

  Hard ones won't grow anything either.

  If she wanted to plant the pile of fruit seeds she bought before, she would have to dig up the floor tiles on the black soil.

  Will that destroy the water pipes in the ground?