189

Hua Mi, one big and two small carefully observed the three garrison captains in front of her who were fully armed and dressed in brand new clothes.

  No, do they have any special tasks?

 If they have any special tasks that they need her to cooperate with, just say so.

  She can wield a machine gun with a big belly!

So it must be a very difficult task for the three garrison captains to gather together.

  Seeing that the three of them were surrounded her like there's a formidable enemy, they protected Hua Mi and entered the emergency area together.

  This time, she went directly to Xin Qiuru's office in the emergency area.

  Along the way, the guards along the way also looked nervous. One of the guards saw Hua Mi approaching from a distance, and immediately pressed the wireless intercom on his shoulder, "Attention, Sister Hua is here, clean up all the things on the road that can cause people to fall, or make people fall. There is a risk of panic."

  "Section A is barrier-free."

  "Section B is barrier-free."

  "A cockroach was found at the corner."

  "Get rid of it immediately!!!"

  Cockroaches may make Sister Hua nervous, and it will affect the fetus when she is nervous. not good.

  Cao Feng said that if the boss is away, the child in Sister Hua's belly will be the responsibility of their 5,000+ garrison.

  Hua Mi was frightened by these garrison.

  She felt that those Garrisons must have encountered a big trouble, but Garrisons didn't talk about it.

  If they didn't say anything, she wouldn't know when to take out her machine gun and fight with others.

  Hua Mi came to Xin Qiuru's office nervously and took her blood pressure first.

  Xin Qiuru frowned.

  Fang Yuqi, who was responsible for the technical analysis of the prenatal examination results, immediately took a step forward, took out a small book and a pen in his hand, and began to take notes,   "Dr.?"

"It's low."

  Xin Qiuru felt that Hua Mi was in an extremely calm and dormant state, and the blood pressure measurement might be a little off, but it wasn't a big problem.

  Fang Yuqi began to write down something in a small notebook.

  After Xin Qiuru finished writing the maternity file, she kicked out the three garrison captains and gave Hua Mi other tests.

  Three door-god-like garrison captains were standing outside Xin Qiuru's office.

  There was a garrison on the intercom, and he couldn't wait to ask, "Captain, how are the results of Sister Hua's prenatal checkup?"

  Fang Yuqi looked at the words on the book,
  "The blood pressure is low."

  This was like a bomb. On the intercom, garrison guy started asking worriedly,
  "Why is her blood pressure so low?"

  "Did she eat something that shouldn't be eaten?"

  "Has the water Sister Hua drank today been checked? Is it a problem with the water?" "

  "No, the cockroaches have been eliminated. How can the blood pressure still be low?"

  "I just checked online and found that hypotension is caused by syringomyelia or mitral valve or aortic stenosis." he don't know which garrison it is. When he said this, everyone suddenly felt that the world was about to collapse.