12

The water factory has already produced 100,000 bottles of mineral water, and the factory manager is now accepting orders from the society.

  He hasn't done any advertising yet, and those orders are flying towards his office like snowflakes.

  But the water plant has no bottles to start working.

  Now a large number of ordinary people gathered outside the factory to buy water, some drove cars, some rode electric donkeys, and blocked the only remaining water factory in Xiangcheng.

  As a last resort, the factory manager could only wait for Hua Mi to arrive, open the back door of the water factory, and lead the water factory employees to unload the goods at the back door.

  Empty bottles were unloaded, and mineral water filled with purified water was loaded onto the truck. There was no way to drag 100,000 bottles at a time.

  Huami filled tens of thousands of bottles, put them into the warehouse once, and then went to the temporary rescue center, and dumped them for Cao Feng.

  After struggling several times,

  She finally sold all 100,000 bottles of water, and successfully upgraded her level 3 storage to level 4 storage.

  Regarding this strange post-apocalyptic supermarket ability, Hua Mi felt that the upgradeable warehouse was the most worry-free thing for her.

  As long as she stores enough things, the storage can be upgraded infinitely.

  However, the thought didn't rejoice for her for long.

  It was Huami who was desperately producing mineral water bottles, and when she was about to upgrade her storage to level 5, the damn panel reminded her,

 [! ! ! Due to the incomplete overall supporting facilities, the storage cannot be upgraded to 5. ]

  What the hell are the supporting facilities?

Hua Mi squatted beside her big truck, scratching her hair and thinking for a long time, is it possible that the storage has been upgraded to level 4, but her black land is only 1 square meter?

  This gap is indeed a bit big.

  "Sister."

  Fang Xin found Hua Mi again outside the entrance of the temporary  evacuation center.

  Hua Mi was still squatting beside the tire and scratching her hair, when she looked up, Fang Xin hurriedly walked towards her.

  On both sides of the entrance stood a line of garrisons with guns.

  Seeing Fang Xin with a happy face, Hua Mi stood up with a serious face, turned around and was about to leave.

  Fang Xin shouted from behind: "Sister, I saw brother Ziran just now, and he has been looking for you here for several days."

  Hua Mi in front stopped.

  A look of joy flashed in Fang Xin's eyes, yes, as soon as she heard the name Qin Ziran, Hua Mi would definitely stop.

  Hua Mi's indifferent behavior towards her these days is abnormal, which makes Fang Xin feel a little flustered.

  It was as if she  had lost her control on Hua Mi.

  How is this possible, she wants Hua Mi to give her food, drink, and money to buy a house, how can she lose control now?

  At the critical moment, Qin Ziran still needs to be moved out so that Hua Mi can be obedient.