53

This moment, in the emergency department, everyone has wet hair and is distressed by the horrible wet weather.

  If it continues to be so wet, everything will bacteria and fungi will grow, which is not conducive to wound recovery.

  Ke Minghong, the chief medical officer in the emergency department, is in desperate need of medical supplies and dehumidifiers!

  So he went to the garrison's material management office many times.

  Whether it's noisy or begging, the answer is always the same: if you can't settle the previous bills, you can no longer get medicine from the garrison supplies.

  Oh, you can no longer "take", you should "buy"!

 And every time Ke Minghong went to the garrison material department, he would be blocked from the material department.

  After doing this several times, Ke Minghong suddenly understood something.

  He saw Hua Mi several times outside the garrison material office, and each time, he could see Hua Mi freely entering and leaving the garrison material office.

  Ke Minghong who watched did not know how annoyed he was.

  These are all love debts provoked by Qin Ziran.

  Qin Ziran still didn't give him money to buy medicine! ! !

 Ke Minghong thought about it carefully, and he was afraid that Qin Ziran would have to go fight  him for this matter.

In the emergency room, outside the door of Qin Ziran's office, Fang Xin was covered in moisture, with long oily and moist hair, holding Lunch box, asked cautiously,

 "Brother Ziran, it's time to eat."

  Qin Ziran raised his eyes, and his cold eyes locked on Fang Xin.

  Seeing Qin Ziran's gaze fall, Fang Xin tried her best to show off her enchanting figure. She was wearing a tight sweater dress today.

  It perfectly outlines her better figure and the deep Y in her chest.

  As a woman who serves others, it is natural that one should groom oneself carefully every day.

  But the humid air makes everything sticky and suffocating.

  Qin Ziran was not in the mood. He loosened the tie on his collar, "Fang Xin, let me ask you, when did your sister  meet Gong Yi?"

The humidity in the environment was too high, which made his whole body tinged with an ugly coldness.

  "Gong Yi? Who is that?"

  Fang Xin looked confused, feeling that the name was tacky, "Brother Ziran, are you talking about the truck driver? Or the boy who set up a stall? My sister certainly didn't mean to flirt with these men on purpose."

  It would be better if she didn't say that, Qin Ziran's face darkened several times when she said such words.

  In the past, he had considerable confidence in his own charm, it was because he felt that it was impossible for Hua Mi to find another man who was better than him.

  But this Gong Yi, he remembered the indescribable intimacy when Gong Yi left with Hua Mi.

  What is the relationship between these two people?

 Qin Ziran didn't understand this, he felt that the whole person would be unwell.

  So he raised his eyes and looked at Fang Xin,
  "Forget it, it's nothing to ask you, where's Dai Fang?"