100

In the small garbage depression, because of the rain, there is still a little muddy water accumulated in the ground.

  He thought that too much garbage had accumulated, and there was still garbage around, rolling down into this pit.

  "Where did this come from?"

  Yang Honglin was shocked.

  He has been living near the garbage dump with his children for almost half a month, and he has never discovered such a deep pit here.

  The children behind them were also wearing tattered raincoats. Each of them held a few oranges in their hands, which were very fresh in color, and trudged through the garbage mountain.

  "Uncle Yang, Uncle Yang."

  Yang Honglin hurriedly turned his head and shouted, "Don't come, don't come, go, I'll take you to the entrance of the city first."

He is the only one, but he still has to stick to this duty and this honor.

  Yang Honglin plans to take the children to see if there are any supplies for sale at the entrance of the city.

  Then come back to find that kind girl.

  Otherwise, it would be very unsafe for such a beautiful girl to wander alone in City B.

  He went down the rubbish mountain in a planned way, took a bunch of dirty children, each took a few oranges, and started trekking.

  And Hua Mi, who was supposed to be in City B, has already returned to XiangchenCity.

  As soon as she came back, she could feel the thick, sticky moisture in the air even though she was wearing a tarpaulin raincoat.

  The terrain of Xiangcheng is lower than that of cities B and A, and the water vapor will fall along the terrain. Gradually, even if it does not rain in Xiangcheng, it will become a water vapor gathering depression in various cities.

  What's more, such moisture is unusual at all.

  She frowned, standing at the door of the supermarket, looking at the gray mist in front of her.

  In this environment, without goggles and a respirator, you are dead.

  Putting on the goggles, Hua Mi saw Huo Jing approaching, as if he was standing in the water and walking, with sticky ripples all over his body.

  Hua Mi couldn't help but call Ke Minghong,

  "Mr. Ke, what's the matter with the water vapor in Xiangcheng?"

  Ke Minghong sighed on the phone,

  "It's getting thicker and thicker, and I suspect that the water vapor in Xiangcheng will eventually  become like the bottom of the sea, look at this state, does it look like going back to hundreds of millions of years ago, when the planet's terrain changed and the dinosaurs became extinct?"

Doesn't everyone say that the dinosaurs became extinct because the terrain changed after the planets collided? Change, oceans become mountains, highlands become valleys?

The frequent earthquakes have changed the topography, Xiangcheng is getting lower and lower, and the surrounding cities are getting higher and higher.

  The water flows to Xiangcheng, and Xiangcheng will be submerged soon.

  Hua Mi frowned and thought for a while, she really didn't have such a thing in her previous life.

  She also sighed, and persuaded:
  "I was thinking, it might be worse, Mr. Ke, look at this water vapor, it is different from ordinary water vapor, it is more viscous, and it is impossible to go out without wearing a respirator."