166

Gong Yi is sitting in the passenger seat of the jeep, and Cao Feng is driving for him.

  No matter what Cao Feng said, Gong Yi was out of his mind and didn't respond.

  He just thinks about his two cubs now.

  [Hua Mi: [Photo].jpg]

  The information finally came.

  Gong Yi clicked it open and saw two small seahorses on it.

  B-ultrasound pictures are black and white. Being able to produce a black and white B-ultrasound picture these days can be considered as a medically advanced place in Xiangcheng.

  Thinking about it, many cities may not even have this kind of pregnancy test.

  Gong Yi was startled, and after thinking calmly for several hours, he couldn't help but send a message to Hua Mi asking,

  [Gong Yi: Why do they look like a seahorse? ]

  Is it because Hua Mi fights too much that the children have mutated? Why does it look like this?

 Hua Mi in Lotus Shengxing Supermarket has ended her call with Qin Zhen.

  When she saw Gong Yi's text message, she wanted to beat Gong Yi to death.

  [Hua Mi: What do you think a child less than three months old can look like? ]

  [Hua Mi: Gong Yi, can you please stop being so stupid? They are just two little tadpoles, growing little by little. The last few times I saw them, they looked like two commas. ]

  Hua Mi is not exaggerating. Aren't all children like this? Little by little, the tadpole grows and grows, and finally it grows into a baby and comes out of the mother's belly.

  [Gong Yi: This is my first time meeting them. Can you show me the previous B-ultrasound photos? ]

  Knowing that the child was fine, he sat in the passenger seat and looked at the photos  on his phone with a smile on his face.

  Cao Feng turned his head and glanced at him. There were colorful lights outside the car window.

  The contractor moved very quickly and had already completed laying the lights on XX Road.

  Once the lights were in place, this road developed into the most prosperous and lively road in Xiangcheng.

  The roadside of XX, which is filled with colorful lights, is full of people setting up stalls and patrolling guards.

  Since Xiangcheng canceled the free supply of two meals a day, the number of people doing business suddenly increased.

  Someone stocked up a lot of oranges before, and the oranges didn't spoil after a month or two. Although many of the oranges looked a bit old, the orange petals inside were still juicy and sweet after peeling off the skin.

  So many people took out the oranges they had hoarded earlier and sold them.

  So on the side of the XX road, the most stalls are the orange stalls.

  Of course, there are quite a few people who have sold their belongings to exchange for money. Now every meal in Xiangcheng needs money to buy.

  Money before the disaster was quite important in Xiangcheng.

  Dafu and Xiaofu took the money Huami gave them, and stood in front of these stalls every day, looking for all kinds of useful and useless things.

  The two of them kept Hua Mi's words in mind, no matter it is useful or not, as long as it is a good one, we can buy it first and then talk about it.