81

Hua Mi explained to Cao Feng why she set up a temporary tarpaulin tent.

  Because Cao Feng and Tang You were wounded in the garrison, Hua Mi originally didn't plan to tell them about these things.

  So as not to affect the recuperation of the two people.

  But Hua Mi saw that Cao Feng was able to run and jump, so she said it anyway, after all, Cao Feng and Tang You would know when the wounded were brought.

  The two of them also had to help take care of the wounded of the rescue team.

  Cao Feng just froze for a moment and stopped talking.

  He sternly helped Hua Mi put the tarpaulin on, surrounded a square space between the RV and the bus, and went silently to the open-air supermarket outside the RV to help put mineral water on the empty shelves.

  Behind the RV and the bus is a large fence built by Huo Jing's group, and the inside has now been used as a warehouse.

  The tarpaulin was stretched over the fence, which was fine, and not a drop of rain seeped into the warehouse.

  Seeing that Cao Feng was getting busy, Hua Mi went into the walled warehouse and piled X1000 orange juice in a corner.

  Condoms, self-heating small hot pot (dark mustard flavor), respirator (children), respirator (adult), mineral water (full size), newborn onesies, Xiaobupleurum granules, Qingxin Mingmu tea, baby diapers, folic acid each The quantity of X10000 was also piled into the walled warehouse.

  This open-air supermarket sells mineral water of various specifications, and has always been Huami's best source of income.

  But she also has a lot of things to do, and often the speed of mineral water on the shelves cannot keep up with the speed of her water sales.

  During this period of time, Hua Mi felt lethargic, gluttonous, lazy, and didn't want to do heavy work.

  So the shelves outside the RV are often sold out.

  If she bought it, it would be empty, and she didn't want to move around to fill the empty shelves with mineral water at all.

  So Dafu and Xiaofu became her best little boy.

  When there was no walled warehouse in the past, Huami could only drive a flatbed truck out for a walk, find a corner where there was no one and could not be monitored, put dozens of boxes of mineral water on the flatbed truck, and then drag it back to the RV , Dafu and Xiaofu will run up to help.

  Later, Cao Feng snatched up the job of placing goods on the RV shelves.

  But now it is even more convenient, with the walled warehouse, Hua Mi only needs to get a big truck to transport the materials to the walled warehouse.

  How many materials were transported into the walled warehouse, in fact, no one knows the number at all.

  Cao Feng was wearing a tarpaulin raincoat made by Ye Rong, and quickly placed mineral water, oranges, etc. on the shelves.

  It was only halfway through when someone came to buy water.

  There was a man with a water bottle in his hand. Seeing Cao Feng turn around, the mineral water bottle in his hand fell to the ground in shock.

  Perhaps because he knew that he looked a bit embarrassing, Cao Feng's expression dodged and he turned his face away.

  The man couldn't help but said angrily:
  "You look like this, don't you have a clue? Don't come out to scare people."