19

"Thank you brother Ziran, brother Ziran, you are the best for me."

  Fang Xin is so happy that she is about to fly, that's what she wants, her ideal type is Qin Ziran Both him and Hua Mi gave her money and took care of her.

  It would be best if Hua Mi gave her money, but at the same time was abandoned by Qin Ziran, mentally tortured and hurt by Qin Ziran.

  At this point, Fang Xin feels that she has achieved her goal, after all, she understands Hua Mi's feelings for Qin Ziran.

  Hua Mi loves Qin Ziran to death, even though Qin Ziran betrayed Hua Mi, Hua Mi is angry, clamoring to break up with Qin Ziran, but Hua Mi cannot do without Qin Ziran at all.

  It's only natural for a man to cheat, which man in this world doesn't have a bit of fluff?

  In the end, there is a high probability that Hua Mi and Qin Ziran will reunite.

  Of course Fang Xin didn't want to see such an ending, she would dominate Hua Mi's man every day, live a worry-free life of shopping, and then watch Hua Mi suffer.

  Now that the first step of the plan has been successful, Qin Ziran asked her to resign and gave her money to spend, then the next step was to not let Hua Mi and Qin Ziran meet no matter what.

  Otherwise, when the two of them met, Qin Ziran coaxed Hua Mi back, and then the prince and princess in the fairy tale went away together, what should Fang Xin do?

  Having made up her mind, Fang Xin took the tens of thousands of dollars that Qin Ziran gave her, and concentrated on waiting in the temporary evacuation center to wait for Hua Mi to show up again.

  Of course, how boring it is to be alone all day. With Fang Xin's personality, she also likes to buy, buy,  and buy.

  But all she bought were lipstick, nail polish, high-heeled shoes, jewelry, and beautiful dresses. Anyway, these things are very cheap now, and Fang Xin spent the 30,000 yuan Qin Ziran gave her , as if she couldn't hold them all.

  It doesn't matter, Fang Xin now has a big sponsor like Qin Ziran, and the temporary rescue center also provides three meals a day and  snacks anyway, she won't die of starvation.

  When the money is gone, just ask brother Ziran for it.

  As for Hua Mi, she didn't take Fang Xin and Qin Ziran seriously at all.

  She asked Ah Fu to park the truck in front of the ruins, sent Ah Fu to rest, and came to the truck body by herself. With one thought, she put everything in the truck body into the level 4 storage.

  Fill the van with empty water bottles.

  Hua Mi, who didn't want to move a step, returned to her supermarket in a flash, dragged out the barbed wire from the level 4 storage, and began to put in safety protection for her Lotus Shengxing Supermarket.

  But before even a roll of barbed wire was undone, Hua Mi was hungry.

  She touched her crazy hungry stomach, and thought of the two breads she ate not long ago, what's wrong?

  Could it be that her ability to give birth to plants has become the ability of this doomsday supermarket, and her appetite has also mutated because of it?

  If she continues to eat like this, will she become a fat man weighing two hundred and fifty catties?

  Hua Mi squatted down clutching her stomach, sat down on the barbed wire, took out a large bowl of hot Malatang from the Level 4 storage, and ate it while swiping her phone to watch the news.