Chapter TWENTY!

I woke up exactly where I had fallen asleep. But I was cold: it was the middle of the night by then. I sat up, shivering as I shuffled over to the wall and started to climb.

The wall was fairly tall, but age had made it easy to scale, even with frozen fingers and toes. If Rome tried attacking Scotty now, he'd stand no chance against the Pics, wall or no wall. I snickered at the thought of the cheery Italian attacking the Cool Type Scotland. But, then again, Kiana keeps attacking Al.

I shook my head, hauling myself up and over the wall, absorbing the shock in a barrel roll. I stood and rubbed my eyes, starting my slow trek through the lowlands.

I wonder if..

I swung my direction to head towards Edinburgh, stumbling half-asleep through the rocky terrain as I headed for the country's capital, and the home of my great-great-grandfather. Well, of my human self.

Who am I anyway?

I shook my head and started running, starting to be awake now.

I am Cidny Wilson. I have light brown hair and gray eyes. I live in the country and go to a small high school. My best friends are Sarah, Echo, and Alex. I never met any of them in person. We all love Hetalia. I have a brother and a sister, as well as a niece.

I am Anahi Parsi. I have bright red hair and gold eyes. I am a country and live with Kadi. My best friends are Inallika and Kadi. I am very close with both of them. We all live in Hetalia. I have many brothers and sisters, as well as a daughter.

I shook my head. It was too confusing! How do these countries cope?

I thought that once I knew what country I was everything would be better. But now it's worse!

"I'm two people..." I murmured, huffing from lack of oxygen. "Here I'm Anahi... There I am Cidny. But here I am Anahi."

I am Anahi. I am Anahi. Come on, girl, you've roll played before! Get into character!

I shook away tears and didn't stop running until I was safely at Allistor's doorstep. I rang his doorbell and waited, wringing my hands until the door opened.

"A-Anahi...?" he wondered, bleary-eyed. I hadn't thought about it being three in the morning.

I wordlessly threw myself at him, hugging him with all I could muster. "Allistor..."

"Alright, ye lassy," he stated, hugging me back. "You've had a long day yesterday. Would you like to come in and stay the rest of the night here?" he offered.

I nodded. "Please..."

He pulled me in and scooped me up, cradling me in his arms and he carried me to my room and laid me on the bed.

"Thar ye be," he smiled, smoothing back my hair, brushing Lanternfish. I blushed, looking away from him. He was Kadi's. He may not know it yet, but he was.

"What is it...?" he asked, coming closer to me.

He's still half asleep he's still half asleep he's still half asleep...

"N-nothing! I think that, uh, that I need, uh..."

"Need what...?"

Oh, he was so close!

"That I need something--"

"You can't run to solve your problems, Carmen..."

I blinked. That was so long ago. Why had I remembered that just now?

"Need what...?" asked Scotland, brushing my ear with his nose. I squeaked.

"I need you to back away!" I burst, then gasped, covering my mouth, eyes wide.