Chapter Forty-One~

Cleo, Romulus, Deitrich, and Athena were back, and the frazzled Italian tackled me down.

"Anahi!" he wailed.

"Amovio!" I ordered. (Literal: get off; what Anahi meant: remove thyself from my body before I kill you.)

Shocked, he scrambled off. "Scire tuum?" he asked (you know Latin?)

"Eh, paululo," I responded. (somewhat)

"Te amo~" he giggled, giving me a hug much like his grandson. (I love you)

I shoved him off again while Nali laughed and Cleo dragged him away hotly. Athena gave me a gentle hug.

"I'm glad that Kadi decided to bring you all back," she smiled.

Deitrich sighed. "You make it seem as though it vas Kadi's own free vill that brought them back..."

I raised a brow, looking at Kadi who was whistling.

A few days past...

"Kadi!" exclaimed Cleo. "Where's the others?"

"I don't know~" she sang.

Athena looked at her before spreading her arms out. "Do I need to get Ichnaea and track them down?" (Greek Goddess of Tracking)

Romulus made a face at her and Kadi gave her a look. "Go ahead."

Athena settled down to figure out where they were while Cleo quietly sneaked away with Deitrich. They searched the house, eventually finding the hallway.

"Kadi!"Deitrich roared. "Get up here!"

The nation trotted up to them and faked surprise.

"Oh, my!"

Athena slapped her back. "Wake them up right now!"

Kadi pouted. "But... But... They're having so much fun..."

The four ancients glared down at her.

"You've got my sons..." Deitrich glared.

"You've got my sister..." Cleo growled.

"You've-a got my-a grandson Romano!" wailed Romulus.

"You've got my friends..." Athena stated with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

"You've got my son!" cried Brittania, shoving Kadi down to see Scotland passed out on the floor.

Kadi jerked upright, making the ancient stand on her own. "I thought I locked you firmly up!"

Daysee smirked. "I escaped, duh." She then proceeded to shriek and race away when Kadi started chasing her.

"Out of my house!" the Basque ordered.

Deitrich sighed. "Ve must make her get these guys out..."

The other three nodded as they went to break up the cat fight that was brewing.

Currently...

I shook my head and sighed. "Whatever. I'm going to my room to have some cuddle time with Screwtape."

I padded to my room where my cat joyfully rubbed against my ankles, purring like there was no tomorrow. I chuckled and picked him up, settling down on my bed as I wrapped my head around the past ten days I experienced.

They were a lot to think about.

~*~

All around the world countries rubbed their eyes, and smacked their heads, the memories of those nine people flooding into their minds. They didn't have any knowledge of how it got there, and some went... mental.