Chapter Fifty-Two~

I took in a deep breath and rang the door bell. Soon I heard footsteps and the door flew open, showing a grinning Nali.

"Sweet, you're here! Come on or we'll miss it!"

She grabbed my wrist and yanked me into the living room where Ludwig and Gilbert were glued to the screen.

I should probably explain why I'm here. After China had managed to convince me to make things right with Gilbert, I called Nali to see if she wanted to hang out. She did, and told me to come over to the Germans' house later.

So here I am, going to hang out with my best friend with the intentions of making things up to Gilbert.

I leaned against the couch while Nali plopped herself down next to Ludwig. I frowned as I tried to make sense of what the Germans on the screen were saying. Nali noticed this and fiddled with the remote and soon, it was in English for me to read.

Once that happened, I could make sense of what was going on and squealed so hard I ended up tumbling over the edge of the couch into Prussia's lap. I would have blushed, but I was too busy wedging myself on the couch to get a better look of what was going on.

"Go, America!" I cheered. Prussia hit me upside the head and I winced, glaring at him.

"Vhy cheer for someone vho is fourteen in zhe rankings?" he questioned.

I pointed to the screen. "He's going up against Spain. He needs all the help he can get!"

"Dribble, dribble!" continued Nali. "Show them the pride of the U.S.!"

I sat at the edge of my seat. "U.S.A! U.S.A.!" I chanted, fist pumping.

Gilbert sighed and slouched in the seat, muttering something about how girls don't like sports. I smacked his arm.

"I may dislike most American sports, but I do enjoy Bullfighting, Soccer, and the Olympics!"

"I can tell," he muttered, watching as Antonio drop-kicked the ball halfway down the field and America head-butted it to a teammate.

Yes, the Soccer Tournaments were going on. Currently America was against Spain. Nali and I, of course, were cheering for America. I wasn't exactly sure who Germany and Prussia were wanting to win, since they were actually staying pretty mellow about it.

An hour later the game was ended with Spain winning.

"Come on!" I groaned, flopping back into the couch, pouting. "One more goal! One more!"

Nali patted my head. "Their form was good, though... Right?"

I nodded, sitting up. "Yes, their teamwork was good, I'll give 'em that. Aw, man. Now I want to play soccer again!"

Nali laughed. "You're out of practice, though."

I shrugged. "So? I'm sure that after I play a few games against Spain and Germany I'll have my old tactics again."

Prussia raised a brow. "You play football?"

I nodded. "Persia use to be a fairly good soccer player. Plus--in reality I use to play soccer and was pretty good at it."

Germany was up and grabbing his coat. "Vell, come on, zhen! Let's get you some cleats and shinguards!"

I scrambled after him, grabbing Nali's wrist and pulling her along.

"Come on! We'll get you some, too. We'll teach you how to play!"

"O-okay!" she stammered, being dragged out the door with Gilbert hot on our heals.

What if...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara