Chapter Sixty-Seven~

I was over at Japan's to cool off. It was a madhouse as usual at Kadi's house, and quite frankly I wanted some peace and quiet. Where else to get it than from one of the quietest countries there are?

Though currently it was anything but quiet.

"Beat you again!" I cheered, leaping up and thrusting my steering wheel high up into the air. "Man, and you created this game, too."

Japan gave me a look. "I arso created Zerda, but I don't see you cheering about beating me in that game..."

"Ouch, that hurt," I grinned, rubbing my chest. I moseyed my way over to the game closet to pick out a new game.

"I never knew that there were so many games that were never released outside of Japan!" I exclaimed, taking out a game I had never seen before. "Too bad I can't read a lot of them."

"Do you know any Japanese characters?" he asked me.

I shook my head. "Not really. I know 'Doki-doki' and most of your numbers up to thirteen."

He shook his head, a smile playing on his lips. "Bleach?"

I turned up my nose. "Of course not... Okay, yes. That's what we should play!"

"But it's a singre-prayer game..."

I pouted, putting the game back. "Okay... Then how about we watch it? I've not even seen Ichigo go full hollow."

Japan got off of his cushion and moved to the video library before pulling out the right season. "Okay. Sounds good to me."

I grinned happily and settled down on my cushion, hugging Shinatty-chan close while he started the episode.

~*~

Prussia was wringing his hands, listening to Nali bustle around the kitchen, humming to herself. When she noticed Gilbert staring at the counter intensely, she stopped and frowned.

"Gil? What's up?"

Gilbert blinked, jerking his head up to meet her gaze. "Was?"

"Ich fragte was los war. Du okay?" (I asked what was wrong. You okay?)

He nodded, looking down again. "Ja... Just vorried over zhie party..."

Nali paused her cooking and leaned on the counter across from him. "Wanting to get Anahi back?"

He nodded. "Ja..."

Nali smiled. "If you put the moves on her at the party, you'll be fine. Don't worry yourself over it, 'kay?"

He nodded glumly. "Yeah, yeah..."

She smiled and patted his head before returning to her cooking. As she was whisking something together in the bowl, a thought occurred to her.

"Oh, and Gilbert?"

"Ja?"

"Might want to change your attitude... Anahi is coming over to cook with me."

Just as she said that, the door was flung open, and I walked in. "I have arrived! Please, no pictures. I'm hardly photo-ready."

Nali shook her head, smiling as she wiped her hands off on a towel and welcomed her best friend's hug. "And what if we don't want your picture."

I pulled away, winking as I struck a "sexy" pose. "Oh, but who wouldn't want a picture of this?"

Gilbert looked away, closing his eyes.

Nali chuckled and shook her head. "Alright, let's get started..."

As we cooked and hummed and pranced around, I tactfully ignored Gilbert, and he ignored me back. I was hoping that he'd go away, but no such luck. He stubbornly stayed in his place, watching me and only me.