1-I Tell A Little White Lie

********

********

I wanted to help, no I needed to help. I just felt so useless sitting and doing nothing.I sat on my bed a month after my wedding. Kronos had risen. The war was upon us. I hated that Apollo was keeping me locked away.

I could hear Apollo strumming on a guitar downstairs. I didn't want to leave him, despite the strange circumstances of our relationship; I had grown to care about him, maybe one day I could love him.

Sure he was annoying, and so full of himself, but those things were all part of his charm.

I slid off of the bed and made my way downstairs.

"Apollo." I said as I walked down the stairs, "I can't stay here anymore."

"Ri, we've spoken about this!" Apollo looked up at me from his guitar that he was strumming. "I can't risk you!"

"I can take care of myself!" I glared at him, "I literally grew up killing monsters."

Apollo set his guitar to the side and stood up, pulling me into a hug. "I know."

"Then can I please go to Camp Halfblood." I looked up at him.

"Okay," Apollo sighed, "but be careful."

"I'm always careful!" I grinned and pecked him on the lips.

"Promise to IM me."

"Of course!" I grinned, "what kind of wife do you take me for?"

"A bad one." Apollo laughed, "A very bad one."

"Shut up." I laughed and kissed him again. "Okay then, I'm going to camp."

"I'll take you!" Apollo smiled.

"Let me just grab my sword and some clothes." I ran off and grabbed my stuff. It didn't take me long. I was back within a minute.

"Ready?" Apollo asked, I nodded vigorously, "Okay then let's go."

Apollo put a hand on my shoulder and the next thing I knew I was standing on the top of a hill overlooking a valley.

There was a tree with a golden fleece hanging in the branches and a dragon curled up around it's foot.

It being late September the camp didn't seem very busy, but I could still see a few people dotted around.

There was a large house that was painted blue.

Apollo took her hand and led me down towards the house. The dragon looked at us, but let them pass.

"So this is camp Halfblood." I looked around, "It's beautiful."

"I agree," Apollo smiled, "There's something rather majestic about mortals."

I let go of his hand and punched his arm, "watch it."

"Lord Apollo." A man with brown hair, who was sat in a wheelchair on the porch of the big house.

"Chiron," Apollo grinned.

"I wasn't expecting anyone visiting today." The second man who I recognised from Olympus as Dionysus.

Apollo made a face at Dionysus.

"Who's this?" Chiron asked, looking at me.

"This is Ariadne, she's a demigod." Apollo gestured towards me.

"Hi," I waved.

"Is she your daughter?" Chiron asked, looking her up and down.

Apollo laughed, "No, no she's..." He glanced at me, "she's my wife."

Chiron raised an eyebrow, "ah yes I heard about you. The daughter of Nyx."

"I'd rather not spread that around." I spoke up.

"Yes, that would be best." Chiron nodded and frowned, "maybe we should also neglect to mention the fact that you're married to Apollo."

I nodded and grinned, "you read my mind!"

"You can stay in the Hermes cabin." Chiron mused, "I can get Annabeth to show you around."

"Annabeth?" I asked, wondering who she was.

"Um yes can I help you?" someone spoke from behind me. I turned around to see a girl with blonde curly hair. She looked as if she were a year younger than me, and her grey eyes bore into my brown ones as if they were seeing inside me.

"Ah Annabeth," Chiron smiled, "This is Ariadne."

"Ri." I grinned and outstretched my hand to her. She regarded it as if it were going to bite her. But then she shook it anyway.

"So do you want me to show her around camp?" Annabeth asked Chiron.

"Yes Annabeth that would be brilliant." Chiron smiled.

I turned to Apollo, "I guess I'll see you soon then."

"I guess." Apollo grinned, "I should be going, you know Godly stuff." He disappeared in a flash of light.

"C'mon then." Annabeth began to walk off and gestured for me to follow her.

I jogged to catch, "so," I began, "who's your godly parent?"

"Athena," Annabeth said proudly, "I've been camp since I was seven."

"Wow," I was surprised to hear that a demigod as young as seven would find their way to camp.

"So do you know who your godly parent is?" Annabeth asked me.

"My father was a son of Athena, but I have no idea who my mother is."

Annabeth shrugged, "Maybe she was just human?"

I shook my head, "I doubt it, seen as I can do this." I summoned some shadows to my hand and formed them into a ball.

Annabeth's eyes widened, "well I guess we can throw that theory away."

"I guess," I laughed and let the ball dissipate.

"So you can probably stay in the Athena cabin, I don't think your mother is an Olympian so otherwise you'd be sleeping in the Hermes cabin, and that place is very overcrowded."

I laughed, "Thanks!" 

Here's the first official chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! What do you think of Ri?

Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!

~Em xx