11- WARNING, Being Stabbed With An All Powerful Weapon Causes Death

********

********

I tried to get some sleep. But my head ached from hitting it twice in the last few days, and my thoughts were on the war.

I tossed and turned, and eventually just gave up and went outside.

"Is that a helicopter?" I could hear the chop, chop of a helicopter.

"It would seem that Percy's friend Rachel has decided to drop by," Chiron was looking up at the helicopter.

The helicopter thudded to land in the middle of Fifth Avenue. I was amazed to see Annabeth sitting at the controls.

Annabeth and a girl with red hair climbed out of the helicopter. Percy ran over to them and they started talking.

I sighed and walked back into the Empire State Building. Will Solace directed one of his sisters to give me several cubes of ambrosia. I ate them gratefully. I knew that I wouldn't be able to have any more for fear of burning up.

I sat in the pop up infirmary and did my best to shake the concussion away, but it wasn't going anywhere. I figured I would just have to fight through it.

I took the next few hours to sleep; thankfully my sleep was dreamless for once.

I woke to a loud roar, the sound of a Drakon.

The Party Ponies were starting to butt heads with different chapters of the ponies. Almost half of our troops were down for the count, and had taken refuge on Olympus.

The Hunters and the Apollo cabin were scrounging for arrows, and the Hephaestus cabin had run out of greek fire.

"I'll take the Drakon!" Percy yelled, "Mrs O'Leary heel!" He mounted his hell hound and charged towards the Drakon.

I didn't envy him. I had spent my childhood avoiding Drakons at any chance I had.

I sprinted forwards and came face to face with a Lastogonian Giant. I skidded straight between his legs. I scaled his leg and climbed up to his head, meanwhile he tried to shake me off, I stabbed him in the head and he disintegrated into dust, I fell to the floor, and moved onto the next monster.

I once again zoned out everything apart from the monsters in my path, my sword and me were both covered in golden monster dust, I hardly noticed anything else.

Eventually the Drakon fell and the army was driven back and we took the time to regroup and tend to our wounded. I tried to cool off, I needed to work on my battle technique, it took everything out of me, and I didn't notice anything, I didn't even notice Silena Beaurgard's death.

I decided that after this gods forsaken war was over I would work on it, right after taking a long bubble bath.

I also decided that I had to use my powers. I had to help defend Olympus to the best of my ability, and to do that I had to use my powers, no matter the cost.

"Ri are you okay?" Annabeth put her hand on my shoulder.

I shook myself back to reality, "Yeah I'm fine, my powers just take a lot out of me, I've not fully recovered from using them last time."

"Listen, me, Percy and Grover are going up to Olympus, can you hold the perimeter for a while, just make sure that they don't surprise us." Annabeth asked.

"Of course, you guys do what you need to do," I got to my feet and went to join Chiron and the party ponies watching the perimeter.

It didn't take long for the army to start moving again. The party ponies had already been shaken, but they quickly dispersed, running away from the army in all directions.

But the hunters and campers were quickly on the scene. It seemed Kronos' army had come back with a renewed strength that we simply couldn't match.

Quickly hunters and campers were tossed to all sides, I retreated to the elevator and searched out for Kronos' life force. I concentrated my shield at him.

I heard fighting breaking out again and I maintained my conerntration. I erected a barrier around the empire state building, throwing any and all energy I had left at the barrier, but it wasn't enough.

I stabbed in the stomach by Kronos' Sythe. My eyes opened and the barrier evaporated. Kronos smiled as he twisted the Sythe and then pulled it out of me, dumping me on the ground, He entered the elevator and the doors closed behind him.

My world sunk into pain. I wasn't sure how I was still alive. The Sythe should have killed me, but here I was lying on the floor of the empire state building, bleeding out on the floor.

I drifted in and out of consciousness. I repeated one thing over and over in my head, grounding e to the world. I am alive, I'm not dead yet.

"I've got this," Apollo said, he crouched down next to Annabeth who was unconscious on the throne room floor. He passed his hand over Annabeth's face and spoke some words in ancient Greek, "She'll be fine." He told Percy, "She'll wake up in a few minuets, just long enough for me to compose a poem about this victory,I think I'll call it..."

Percy cut the god off, "Lord Apollo, I think there's someone else who needs your help, Ariadne was stabbed by Kronos' Sythe."

A look of deep worry spread across Apollo's face and he sprinted out of the throne room, seeming to forget that he was a God who could teleport. He remembered this halfway and flashed to my side.

It was strange seeing myself like this. I hadn't been moved, I was still lying near the elevator. A group of Apollo campers were gathered around me, trying to sort out my wounds. Apollo pushed through them all and knelt at my side.

He put his hand over my face and closed his eyes and began muttering in Greek.

I woke with a start. Wondering why I wasn't dead.

Hey guys, me again.
You can expect a chapter in the next week or so!
Rember to vote comment and be amazing!
~Em x