Prologue- I Become Immortal

I woke up feeling new

I woke up feeling new. My wounds seemed to all have completely healed overnight. And I felt revitalised.

That was when I remembered I was immortal. I sat bolt upright. It was still dark which meant Apollo wouldn't have gone yet. He sat up groggily next to me, rubbing his eyes.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I thought you didn't need sleep?" I frowned at him.

"I don't need it, but I like it." Apollo replied, "But that's not the point, What's the matter?"

"I'm immortal." I said, still slightly in shock.

"You're immortal," Apollo grinned, only realising it when I said it.

"I'm immortal," I repeated. Apollo laughed and kissed me.

"You're immortal." He replied once again.

"I love you." I told him. Apollo looked at me for a moment.

His face broke out into a grin and he pulled me into a longer more passionate kiss. When we eventually pulled apart, he looked deep into my eyes, "I love you too Ariadne, more than anything."

I pulled him into another kiss.

"Thank you for not dying." Apollo grinned.

I lay back down and looked up at the ceiling, "Ditto."

Apollo laid down next to me.

"I swear on the river Styx Ri, for as long as I live, I will never have another chid that you aren't the mother of."

I don't think he knew how much that meant for me. Gods were notorious for their demigod children, Apollo more than any other god.

"Thank you," I said in a small voice.

He put his arm around me. We stayed like that for quite a long time.

"I have to go." Apollo sat up and got out of bed.

"Where?" I sat up and asked.

"I have to a meeting of the Olympian council," Apollo rolled his eyes; he kissed my forehead, "I'll see you at later."

"Okay." I watched Apollo leave the room.

I swung my legs off of the bed and realised that I was still in my gross clothes from the battle, and I was quite covered in blood.

I walked to the bathroom and climbed into the shower; I scrubbed the blood and grime from my body and shampooed my hair.

Dried myself off and put on a camp halfblood tshirt and jeans. I felt more like myself again. I looked in the mirror and examined myself. Nothing had really changed, but still there was something different, a sort of glow that hadn't been there before.

I decided not to waste the day sitting around doing nothing. Shadow travelled to camp halfblood.

********

"Sorry!" I quickly climbed off of the Poseidon table, where I had unfortunately landed. It seemed that becoming immortal hadn't improved my aim.

"That's okay," Percy grinned at me. He looked tired, but other than that he seemed completely recovered, "Good to see you up and about."

I slid onto the bench next to him, "Yeah, well the whole becoming immortal thing helped."

Percy laughed, "So you're married to Apollo?"

I blushed, "Yes I am."

"When did that happen?" He asked.

"As soon as I got out of Tartarus, it was arranged, neither of us had any say in it," I replied.

Percy nodded.

There was a comfortable moment of silence.

"The rest of the summer is going to be quiet." Percy mused.

"Gods I hope so!"

Another update! It's because I'm in a good mood because my exams finished!

Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!

~Em xx