18- Roman, No Greek, Ahhh Too Confusing!

********

********

"Jason Grace, my old colleague," the girl in the purple cloak spoke, every word seemed calculated.

Both Percy and Annabeth sprinted forwards at once and kissed.

I noticed that Percy was wearing an identical cloak to Jason and the girl. Showing his rank as pretor.

"God's I never..." Percy began, but Annabeth cut him off by judo flipping him over her shoulder.

I laughed. The Romans all grasped for weapons that weren't there.

"Hold!" The girl yelled.

"If you ever leave me again, I swear to all the Gods!" Annabeth had a fire in her eyes.

Percy laughed, "consider me warned! Can I get up now?"

Annabeth climbed off him and helped him to his feet.

Percy looked at me and grinned, "you all good Ri?"

"Just dandy." I winked at him.

"Um," Jason cleared his throat, "it's good to be back."

"Are you going to introduce your friends?" The girl asked. I had decided that she must be Reyna. Jason had mentioned her several times.

"Yeah, this is Piper daughter of Aphrodite, or Venus, Leo son of Hephestus, Vulcan, Ariadne daughter of Nyx, or Nox," I inclined my head to the pretor. She gave me a strange look.

"And that's Annabeth, uh, she doesn't normally judo flip people." Jason finished.

"I only attack my boyfriend like that," Annabeth extended a hand to Reyna, "I'm the daughter of..."

"Minerva." Reyna eyed her hand and then shook it, "you sure you're not a Roman Annabeth."

Annabeth shook her head.

"I think we have a lot to discuss," Reyna said, "Centurians."

A group of kids all wearing togas (bedsheets) came to the front of the crowd.

Two people stepped forwards to stand either side of Percy protectively. One of them was wearing a bedsheet and the other clutched a cavalry helmet.

"Tell the legion to stand down," Reyna told the senior officers, "someone tell the kitchens to prepare a welcome feast for our guests."

"You're letting these intruders into camp?" A scrawny guy with blonde hair pushed forwards. I figured he was a distant decent of my godly spouse, as he looked strangely like a watered down version of Will Solace. "Reyna, the security risks!" He protested.

"We're not going to camp Octavian," Reyna flashed him a look, "we'll eat here."

"So much better," Octavian said sarcastically, "let's relax in the shadow of their warship."

"Don't act like we're not here," I snapped at him, "if you've got a problem say it to our faces."

He cast me a look as if I were not worth his time.

Reyna ignored my comment, "They are our guests and you will treat them as such! Go and burn an offering to the gods for bringing Jason back to us safely."

"I think that a good idea!" Percy added, "go burn some bears Octavian."

"You have my orders," Reyna addressed her officers, "go." They all dispersed. Octavian with a slightly sulking manor.

"So who are you?" I looked at the two people who were standing either side of Percy.

"I'm Frank," the burly guy in the toga said, "son of Mars." He didn't sound very happy about that title. I didn't see why, sure Ares was annoying, but most of his kids were alright. Note that I said most.

"Hazel," The girl looked at me with her golden eyes, "Pluto."

"Like Hades." I nodded in approval.

"You're the daughter of Nox?" Frank asked, not hiding his curiosity very well.

"Unfortunately," I grinned, "why?"

"Oh I just didn't know she had any Demigod kids." Frank hurried to reply.

I shrugged, "I'm the only one."

I swear as this book goes on the chapters will get much longer!
But hey it's Christmas Eve! Let's celebrate! Woooooooo partyy.
Has anyone else seen that headcanon about the cabins decorating their cabins? I'm pretty sure that the way it would go is everyone being super enthusiastic about it apart from the Athena cabin, who would then suddenly get really competitive and win.
Anyway, I probably will update quite a lot over the holidays because it gives me an excuse to do nothing.
Remember to vote, comment and have a wonderful Christmas (or holiday)
~Em xx