6- I Sunbathe During A War

I have no idea how I survived

I have no idea how I survived. But I found myself lying on a beach covered in seawater and sand.

My body ached all over. I tried to lift my head, but it hurt too much. I lay there wallowing in my own pain. I hadn't been able to asses my injuries, but I could feel blisters all over my body and I felt blood trickling out of several wounds.

I had no idea what to do. I knew I couldn't just lie here hoping someone would help me. I didn't even know where I was. The sun was hot and there was sand in some of my injuries which just made them sting more.

Finally I opened my mouth to speak, "Apollo." I croaked, "Apollo I need you."

"Ri? Ri!" I heard Apollo yell and he sprinted towards me, "what happened?" he asked.

"We blew up a boat." I told him as he began healing my wounds.

When the unbearable pain became bearable I sat up and looked at Apollo.

He looked worse than me, and that was saying a lot. He had been in battle when I called him.

"What happened to you?" I asked him.

"Typhon." Apollo said, still focused on my injuries.

"As in thee Typhon, the one that took all of you to defeat last time?"

"Yes," He nodded and finished healing me. He kissed me quickly, "I have to go back, they need me."

"Please be careful!" I grabbed his hand as he tried to move away. I scrambled to my feet and kissed him again.

"You be careful too," He told me, before disappearing in a flash of light.

I looked around for some shadows; I figured that I could probably make one more jump to camp before I collapsed.

I was right.

I appeared standing on the ping pong table, standing right in the bowl of Cheetos.

"Sorry!" I quickly clambered off the table. All of the head councillors were sat around the table. I quickly noticed that in Beckendorf's seat sat one of his siblings.

That meant he hadn't made it. Percy however was sat in his seat, looking good as new. Clearly falling into the water had done wonders for him.

"Ri?" Percy said, "You're not dead?"

"I nearly was!" I confessed, "But Apollo helped me."

"Apollo?" Annabeth raised an eyebrow.

I nodded, "I washed up on this beach almost dead, Apollo just appeared, he healed me and then left, but he did mention something about Typhon before he left."

"I was just speaking about that," Chiron nodded. He waved his hand and an iris message formed showing Typhon.

"If all of the gods are there," Percy said after a pause, "who's guarding Olympus?"

"If Typhon makes it to New York it won't matter if there's anyone guarding it," Annabeth frowned.

"But what about Kronos?" I piped up, "We sank his ship, but that boat was only plan A, he has plans B all the way through to Z!"

Chiron gave me a pointed look and I shut my mouth quickly.

"I think that's enough for today," Chiron said.

All of the councillors got to their feet, all apart from Percy and Annabeth.

Percy's eyes were fixed on me, and Annabeth was looking at him.

"You're not just a granddaughter of Athena," Percy said after everyone had left, "And I think you know full well who your mother is, so why did you lie to us?"

I stared right back at him, "because my mother is Nyx, I was raised in Tartarus, that's not exactly a great conversation starter is it."

Percy glanced at Annabeth, "That's why you chose her to infiltrate the Andromedea."

Annabeth nodded.

I continued to look at Percy, "I told you I can take care of myself!"

So Percy was discovered Ri's parentage. And who likes Apollo and Ri?
Remember to vote, comment and be fabulous!
~Em xx