Twilight 3: The Cullens have arrived

HELLO THERE! WELCOME BACK TO YET ANOTHER AMAZING AND WONDERFUL STORY ABOUT TWILIGHT!!!! BECAUSE WHY NOT WRITE ANOTHER TWILIGHT STORY. THAT'S WHAT YOU GUYS WANT AS TWILIGHT FANS. AND C'MON WE'RE TWILIGHT FREAKS IN A GOOD WAY. I DON'T BELIEVE THERE'S A BAD WAY OF BEING TWILIGHT FANS UNLESS YOU'RE A POTTER FAN. WELL, I AM A POTTER FAN TOO BUT I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE IN THE TWILIGHT WORLD BECAUSE I COULD EASILY BECOME A VAMPIRE AND NOT DIE AS FAST. I AM 100000% SURE IF I WERE TO BE IN POTTER WORLD I'LL DIE WITHIN THE FIRST FEW MINUTES BECAUSE I AM REALLY SO DUMB. OR I WILL ABUSE THE MAGIC I HAVE AND CAUSE THOSE WHO DESERVE SOME PUNISHMENT, SOME PAIN. BUT ENOUGH ABOUT POTTER, I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS STORY AND I HOPE YOU END UP READING MY OTHER BOOKS. LET ME EXPLAIN SOME THINGS ABOUT THIS BOOK. UNLIKE IN MY OTHER BOOK 'TWILIGHT: AMELIA' THIS BOOK WILL SORTA FOLLOW THE TWILIGHT SERIES BUT IT WILL HAVE SOME MAJOR AND SOME MINOR CHANGES BECAUSE  OUR MAIN CHARACTER ALREADY KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN. THIS STORY IS A JASPER HALE LOVE STORY. ONCE AGAIN I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS BOOK.

WITH MUCH LOVE, 

TWILIGHTDARLING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 'THOUGHTS'

Throughout Trig and Spanish class, I acting the same disappointed and ashamed. Disappointed because I truly that Jasper will not speak to me again. Not only have I disrespected him but also Alice and Rosalie. I really didn't mean to harm him or cause them to all become alert. I feel ashamed because I felt afraid of him even knowing the struggles he goes through every day. And throughout the two classes, Bella tried asking me what was wrong with me. But I just sadly smile and shook my head, saying I didn't want to talk about it. She understood and let it alone,... for now. 

After Spanish class, it was time for lunch and Jessica told us to follow her to the cafeteria. When we got our food we once again followed Jessica like some lost little ducks. Jessica lead us to some empty table and we all sat down. A few seconds later Mike joins our table and he sat next to me. He smoothly turns to us with a very dashing smile. I knew it was him because everyone looks like they did in the movies. 

"Well hello, ladies. Jessica, who are your new friends?" Mike asked not even looking at Jessica.

"This is Annie and Bella Swan," she said.

I turn to her and she had this jealous look. I turn back to look at Mike and he staring at Bella. 

"Names Mike. I am friends with Jessica. So we're also friends" Mike said. 

And just like what we did with Eric, Bella and I turn to each other wondering the same. 'Is he for reals?'  Before we had a chance to speak, Eric suddenly appears and squishes into a seat next to Bella and Mike. Eric puts his arm around Bella and turns to Mike.

"Yo Mike, you met my homegirls Bella and Annie," Eric said with a cheesy smile.

Mike's smile fell a little and he cleared his throat.

"Oh, you're homegirls?" Mike asked.

And just before Eric could say anything the same African-American boy from the morning came and kissed Bella's cheek. 

"Nah my girl," he said pulling Mike's chair out.

Eric laughed as Mike fell to the ground and the boy ran away. When Mike got up he ran towards the boy. Jessica turns to Bella and me. 

"It's first grade all over again, and you guys are the shiny new toys," Jessica said annoyed. 

"Well, we are new. What you expect?" I asked.