Powers

A/N: Annie using her telepathy in bold

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

After the whole 'I stand with you' alliance some went outside and others stayed inside. Edward wanted to see how Zafrina's gift works. Zafrina's gift is straightforward, she has the power of visual projection. Much like William's gift she can make most people see whatever she want them to see. Unlike William's gift, she cannot make it come true. William has the power of mental projection. The ability to project thought, consciousness, emotions into reality. It could either be as images, illusions or fully materialized creations. Zafriana's gift only affects those within her eyesight and William could briefly glance at his victim. 

Zafrina is projection a rain forest to Edward and Bella, but since Bella's a shield she couldn't see it.  

"If you weren't holding my hand right now, I would think this is real," Edward said in awe. Bella looks at him confused.

"I don't see anything," Bella said frowning. Eleazar and Kate come along wondering what we were doing. He looks at Bella and realizes her gift.

"Edward you didn't tell me your wife was a shield," Eleazar looks at Bella with a smile. Bella looks confused to what's is a shield, however, Edward looks a Bella amazed.

"The ones I meant are so different," Edward staring at Bella.

Didn't you realize she might be a shield considering you couldn't read her mind when she was human? Eleazar looks at me surprised then look at Edward and Bella.

"You couldn't read her mind when she was human?" Eleazar asked Edward and he shook his head.

"How did you know?" Edward asked. Eleazar shook his head and looks at me.

"She told me," he said and everyone turns to me.

"How did you know?" Edward asked.

His memories 

"Your memories," Eleazar said making Edward frown.

"My mind is private," Edward said making everyone's rolled their eyes.

Says the mind reader, Eleazar laughs and Edward turns to him.

"What did she say?" he asked him and Eleazar smirks. 

"You shouldn't say that since you're a mind reader," Edward turns to me and rolls his eyes. 

"Why don't you talk to me personally?" Edward asked. 

Kate, Kate looks at me shocked but then smiles.

"Your voice is lovely," she says and I nod thanks.

Thank you. Do me a favor and shock Bella.... full power, Kate's eyes widen and she shakes her head.

"She may be a vampire but it will still hurt her," Kate said making me sigh.

We need to see how powerful her shield is. If it could withstand your electrical shock then perhaps she can shield us from Jane's gift. Maybe even Alec.

Kate looks at Bella then at me, she sighs and nods. Walking towards Bella, I see Kate's dark red energy run through her body before grabbing Bella's arm.

"Oh yeah! She's a shield, all right. That should've put her on her ass," Kate said turning to me and I nod.

"Or your voltage has been exaggerated," Garrett said turning to Kate and she smirks.

"Maybe it only works on the weak," Kate said wiggling her fingers. Garrett smirked back and touches Kate's fingers.  Once again I see Kate's fingers wrapped with the dark red energy before it went threw Garret's body bring him to his knees. It took Garrett a moment to recompose himself.