Jasper

3rd POV:

Just before everyone was ready to fight, two new figures emerge from the nearby woods. 

"HA!" Aro happily shouts. 

"Alice," Aro and Edward both said realizing it was Alice and Jasper. Alice and Jasper walk towards Aro and his army but Jasper briefly stops and stares at the mystery person. He looks at her for a while and subconsciously he began walking towards her but stops when Alice places her hand on his shoulder. Jasper turns to a frowning Alice, he then turns back to the figure and continues to walk away from her. Seeing Jasper walk away from her, Hazel whimpers. Everyone sees two of Aro's guards stopping Alice and Jasper.

"My dear, dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here, after all. But where's Annie?" Aro asked her. Jasper stiff at her name and looks down. Alice looks at Aro confused, doesn't he know that she's dead, she thought. Alice was going to tell him that Annie's dead but stops when she heard a voice shushing her. Confused Alice turns to the figure and she sees her head shake. Alice turns to Edward and he nods, silently telling her to do whatever she says. Nodding Alice turns to Aro who was looking at her strangely. 

"I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind," Alice said ignoring his question about her sister. Aro looks at her with suspicions.

"Let me show you," Alice extends her hand and Aro motions for his guards to let Alice go. As Alice walks to Aro everyone went stiff and worried. What will Alice show Aro? 

"Brother?" Caius asked but Aro silenced him with the wave of his hand. Alice walks up to Aro and he takes her hand. Aro and Alice both stared at each other, Aro looks horrified. The others besides Edward and Hazel wonder what he's witnessing.

"Now you know. That's your future unless you decide on another course," Alice says taking her hand away from Aro's hold. Alice steps back and Aro looks around. He didn't believe that it was just a vision. 

"We cannot alter our course, the child still poses a grave threat," Caius argued with his brother. However, one look from Aro shut Caius up. Aro still had his eyes wide, not truly believing Alice vision.

"But what if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world? Could we leave in peace?" Edward asked.

"Of course, but that cannot be known," Caius said looking at Edward.

"Actually, it can," Edward said turning towards the forest. 

"I've been searching for witnesses of my own among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil" Alice states as two more figures approached the two groups. The two new witnesses stood next to Alice in front of Aro and his brothers.

"We have enough witnesses." Caius hissed.

"Let him speak, brother" Aro silenced him.

"I am half human, half vampire, like the child. A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal" the new witnesses said.

"How old are you?" Bella asked him.

"150 years" Nahuel replies. And they all stared at him shocked, he has been alive all this time and the Volturi didn't even know.

"At what age did you reach maturity?" Aro asked.

"I became full-grown seven years after my birth. I have not changed since then" Nahuel said.

"And your diet?" Aro asked once again.

"Blood, human food. I can survive on either" Nahuel said.

"These children are much like us," Marcus said.

"Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves. Our natural enemies," Caius said pointing to the wolves, but Aro ignored his brother and turned to his army.