New Moon 3: What A Party

When we got home Billy and Jake were there. They wished us happy birthday and Jake gave us dream catches. Bellas and mine were similar but mine had a small black feather and a small angel hanging from it. I asked him why an angel and he smiled at me. He told me that my father told them that I actually died for a few minutes but came back to life. So he put a small little angel so it could always bring me back to them. Smiling I hugged Jake tight because that was the sweetest thing anyways ever told me.

After their little visit, Bella and I got ready for. Bella opened up her gift and there was a beautiful green dress. Alice was right Bella did like her dress, a couple of seconds after Bella put it on. she received a text message from Alice 'i know it's absolutely beautiful'. Bella and I laughed, Alice will never change and we couldn't have it any other way. Bella being Bella she covered herself with a black sweater. When we were all ready we went downstairs and told out father we'll be back later. Before leaving the house I grabbed a white scarf and Bella frowned but I ignored her.

Bella and I arrived at the Cullen's house exactly at 7 pm. And surprisedly they weren't ready, so Alice had Bella, Edward, and I waited in Carlisle's library. While Bella and Edward were talking about the Volturi I was busy trying to think of a way to stop Bella from getting hurt. I mean how do you stop a clumsy person from getting hurt? Impossible, I know but I had to try everything. But what could I do? Take everything that they hand her? Could work but it'll be rude too.

Suddenly I felt someone shaking me. I turn to that person and saw Jasper kneeling in front of me. Turning around I see Edward, Bella, and Alice staring at me worried.

"What?" I asked confused.

"What do you mean what? We've been calling you for the past five minutes" Bella said.

"You alright, love?" Jasper said.

"Oh, sorry. What happened?" I asked changing the subject.

Jasper sighed and I got up from the chair.

"It's time for the party," Alice said making me smile.

"Well then what are we waiting for?" I asked walking the door.

Before I left the room I turned to the other who was still staring at me concerned.

"Are we not going or what?" I asked.

Jasper once again sighed and walked towards me. Holding his hand I smiled at him and I felt him relax a little. Smiling at me we turned and walked downstairs where the others were. The living room was decorated with roses, candles and there was even a cake. Laughing I turn to Alice who had an innocent smile.

"Really a cake?" I asked her.

"It's a birthday party," she said smiling.

"Bella doesn't like cake but it's alright I'll eat for her," I said laughing.

"You can eat for three people" I heard emmet say.

I turn to him and smirk.

"Yeah, so?" I asked and Emmett rolls his eyes.

"Sorry, we tried to reign Alice in," Carlisle said walking towards us.

"If that's even possible," I said turning to Alice.

Alice sticks out her tongue making us laugh.

"Happy birthday girls," Esme said hugging Bella and me.

"Thanks," we say in sync.

Bella and I shared a look and laughed.

"First time for everything I guess," I said making them laugh.