Twilight 12: F You, Jake!!

Unknown POV:

I have been watching over her for the longest. It's an honor to be placed by her side. I knew it was my responsibility to care and protect her. So when I saw her so miserable back home I knew I had to do something. She wished upon a shooting star and what's the rule? Make a wish on a shooting star and it'll come true, so I made it come true. It's been two months since she's been here and already she's much happier. Back home she wasn't happy, always alone, so distance from everyone and everything, she didn't like it there. She had no one to talk too, she had no one to be there for her when she cried at night. She had no one to be there to comfort her when she felt down and now she has a lot of people who love her. The only problem is that I don't know how long she'll have here. I can't keep hiding her forever. My brothers will know about this and when they do they won't be happy about it. I fear that if I take her now she'll try everything to come back. I'll try my best to keep her hidden from my brothers but sooner or later they'll know. And they'll bring her back even if it kills her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

Angela takes pictures of her friends while Jessica is in the background popping her volleyball in the air. Eric and Mike were studying some fliers advertising their high school prom. Angela then points her camera around, looking for another shot.

"Monet Carlo? That's our prom theme?" Jessica asked disliking it.

"Gambling, tuxedos, and Bond. James- OW" 

Jessica's volleyball accidentally hits Eric on the back of his head.

"Oh. My. God. Guys look," Angela said smiling.

Jessica, Mike, and Eric all turned around wondering what was Angela so shocked about.

Annie's POV:

This morning Jasper picked me up while Edward and Bella went together in Edward's car. We finally got to the school and honestly, I didn't think it was such a big deal coming to school with Jasper. But apparently, everyone else thinks otherwise. 

Climbing out of Jasper's car, while he holds the door, all eyes on the campus turn to us, filled with curiosity, jealousy, envy, and hatred. 

"They're staring," Jasper said smirking.

"Well, what you expect? Another Swan with a Cullen. And this Cullen just happens to break up with his longtime girlfriend days before showing up with another girl" I said feeling irritated with the number of eyes on us. 

"Who cares what they think. You're mine and I'm yours. They'll get over it sooner or later" Jasper said putting his arms around my shoulders. 

I turn to him and smiled.  

"You're right and besides not everyone is staring. That guy over there" Jasper turns to see.

"Wait, nevermind he just looked,"I said smiling and Jasper chuckles. 

We passed by my friends and I offered them a smile. Angela was smiling like an idiot and Jessica winked at me. Eric was confused while Mike didn't seem so happy.

The school was normal, except with the constant staring and whispers, it seemed like any other day. Today Bella and I sat with the Cullens and it was a little weird because people wouldn't stop talking about us.  It got so bad that we all had to leave the cafeteria and we went to the library. During chem class, Jake wasn't there which was odd because normally since I've been here he'll either text me or tell me the day before. Hopefully, he's alright.  

After school, Bella and I went home. Dad was expecting us to meet him at our usual spot. When we got to the place we pass Mike, hanging with some of his basketball teammates and Jake.